H HanSoo417 Messages 135 Messages HanSoo417 Dec 4, 2010 #1 I wanna know I much time I should set out before I start em.
chrisr1984 Messages 446 Messages GTP_ChrisR1984 Dec 4, 2010 #2 HanSoo417 I wanna know I much time I should set out before I start em. Click to expand... well the 4 hour one takes 4 hours, the 8 hour one takes 8 hours, the 2 24 hour ones take 24 hours.. was this a trick question?
HanSoo417 I wanna know I much time I should set out before I start em. Click to expand... well the 4 hour one takes 4 hours, the 8 hour one takes 8 hours, the 2 24 hour ones take 24 hours.. was this a trick question?
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Dec 4, 2010 #3 Is there a 3-and-a-half-hour race, and if so... how long will it take? Thanks in advance...
H HanSoo417 Messages 135 Messages HanSoo417 Dec 4, 2010 #4 oops, for some reason I thought it was a set number of laps and you could do them faster with a super car. So the're just a set amount of time and you see how far you get? And as you can see, I haven't unlocked them yet...
oops, for some reason I thought it was a set number of laps and you could do them faster with a super car. So the're just a set amount of time and you see how far you get? And as you can see, I haven't unlocked them yet...
B BloodyJesus Messages 229 Dec 4, 2010 #5 No, the first race is a 300km (don't know about the miles) race. You can do this faster with a supercar.
No, the first race is a 300km (don't know about the miles) race. You can do this faster with a supercar.
H HanSoo417 Messages 135 Messages HanSoo417 Dec 4, 2010 #6 and how the heck is anyone gonna do a 24 hr race in A spec?! The absolute ridiculousness of it is why I was thinking there had to be faster way...
and how the heck is anyone gonna do a 24 hr race in A spec?! The absolute ridiculousness of it is why I was thinking there had to be faster way...
chrisr1984 Messages 446 Messages GTP_ChrisR1984 Dec 4, 2010 #7 me and my mate are going to attempt it i think.. lots of red bull and taking it in stints to play