how do u get lvl24 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter sololosthero
  • 6 comments
  • 1,517 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
92
Messages
sololosthero
Messages
sololosthero
what do u need to do in gt5 to get the lvl 24 ticket, thanks
 
Comeplete all the endurances in either A or B spec.
 
Comeplete all the endurances in either A or B spec.

:( Sadly that's how you get it unless you somehow get someone to trade you one.
 
The ticket is kind of pointless unless you want an F1 car though. Once I get mine, I'm trading it for something.
 
You can only get 4 cars out of it (4 because of the two F2007 colors)
- F10 '10
- F2007
- Formula Gran Turismo
Not all that great, I believe the best ticket to acquire is the Ticket 1000.
 
You can only get 4 cars out of it (4 because of the two F2007 colors)
- F10 '10
- F2007
- Formula Gran Turismo
Not all that great, I believe the best ticket to acquire is the Ticket 1000.

It would be great if the F1 Ferrari's were playable in the game.
 
Spam is best left in the tin.

Check your PMs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back