How do / When do the used car dealership and historic dealership update?

• Thread starter grp__kta
  • 37 comments
Far as I can tell the UCD (and legends?) are updated at 0:00GMT every day. Cars that are limited stock one day will be sold out the next, and then replaced the following.

People are saying about completing the menu to get it to update, but it changes regardless - you just have an additional few cars whilst you are doing the menu in order to let you buy your way through the menu you are on.

Basically means that in the UCD, one or two cars will change every couple of days. Kind of lame if you ask me - it's far too slow. I'd prefer if it was client side, or at least updated more often if it needs to stay global.

There are much older cars in the brand central.. Why not selling the S2000 in the Brand Central for exemple the

There are much older cars in the brand central.. Why not selling the S2000 in the Brand Central for exemple then ?
They do have the s2000 in brand central just not in the Honda section. Gotta look at the dealer who specializes in Honda motors.

Hi all

Mine seems to be randomly update 1 or 2 cars when it feels like it?

How do / When do the used car dealership and historic dealership update?

Or is how mine is now correct?

I am collector level 17 and menu book 33
They should say Sold Out and be grayed out the day before a new car will take it's place, goes for both dealership, maybe you don't play every day and miss the Sold Out message?
The dealerships swap out the sold cars at DST 02:00 am and WT 01:00 am (GMT+2 Daylight Saving Time and GMT + 1 Winter Time) here in Norway.

Last edited:
This is the best source I’m aware of that can help you keep track of the UCD and LCD. The spots in rotations all have a specific number of days they are available. It’s very helpful for planning how long you have to make x amount of credits to buy a car before it disappears.

It shows each car, current price, how long it’s left until replaced and let’s you know if it’s an “Engine Swap” car, whether it can be rewarded for completing a mission as well as if it’s required for a “Trophy”

It’s updated daily around 20 minutes or so after the cars change out

Here’s the Link

IMG_3688.jpeg

IMG_3687.jpeg

IMG_3686.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone recently tried using the Site I linked above that tracks the price and how long all the cars in UCD & LCD are available for may have noticed it stopped updating a little while ago

I thought they just stopped hosting it but that’s not the case. Apparently something got screwed up with it and its being hosted with the link below instead. Everything appears the same as before, I think they just are using a different extension

Last edited:
Back