K katsaroulhs Messages 14 Messages katsaroulhs Dec 12, 2010 #1 Can please some explain how to add friends? Never done it before and for some I can't find how. Thanks.
Can please some explain how to add friends? Never done it before and for some I can't find how. Thanks.
K Kru83 Maximus Premium Messages 107 Messages Kru83 Dec 12, 2010 #2 Its not in the game. You have to add using your ps3 os. Go all the way to right on ps3 main screen.
K katsaroulhs Messages 14 Messages katsaroulhs Dec 12, 2010 #3 Kru83 Its not in the game. You have to add using your ps3 os. Go all the way to right on ps3 main screen. Click to expand... lol... I must be blind...Thanks
Kru83 Its not in the game. You have to add using your ps3 os. Go all the way to right on ps3 main screen. Click to expand... lol... I must be blind...Thanks