How do you drive the 800+ standard cars in arcade mode?

Messages
212
I want to drive the veyron and others but there's only like 100 cars to choose from.
 
Go to your car in the garage on to your left there is a star and favorite next to it. Press x to make it light. When you go arcade it will be on your favorites tab, there is a limit of 100 cars.
 
but the cars I want to drive you can't buy in the dealership..... great. This is a wonderful design............. Thanks, time to sell back the game.
 
You gather them first than you can drive them in arcade, you can't use cars you haven't obtained yet :)
 
You gather them first than you can drive them in arcade, you can't use cars you haven't obtained yet :)

Thanks for the info.

I'll trade it in tomorrow. It was nice knowing you guys. The people on here are great. Really, truly. I'll miss it here. ):
 
Thanks for the info.

I'll trade it in tomorrow. It was nice knowing you guys. The people on here are great. Really, truly. I'll miss it here. ):

I'm not really ADD.... Hey! Look! A squirrel!:banghead::lol:
 
WHAT??!!

You can not have all of your 1031 cars at once in arcarde.
That's dull!
PD change this.
I want to collect all cars, some double due to tune ups and race mods, and than i need to choose 100 cars out of 1500!

come on....

Arrrg at least there is practice.
 
Thanks for the info.

I'll trade it in tomorrow. It was nice knowing you guys. The people on here are great. Really, truly. I'll miss it here. ):

Quitter:tdown:
 
Back