How do you drive?

• Thread starter BlackLotus
  • 7 comments
United States
Sheboygan
stitches1314
I have seen a lot of different ways to use your controller and have been told I had a weird way, I use to gas and break the analog stick and to turn the other analog stick, and I also drive automatic. How do you drive?

Hit X.

...In a less joking way, using the right analog stick to apply throttle and brakes, left analog for steering and in MT with ASM and TC off. The only car I use TC on is the PD F1 car.

I use the standard controls, left analog stick to steer (Sometimes I'll used the D-pad for stuff like the Slipstream Battles), usually no aids (there may be exceptions), and manual shifting with the L2/R2 buttons. This is in contrast to my previous setup, where I never bothered to turn off aids and drove automatic.

I have seen a lot of different ways to use your controller and have been told I had a weird way, I use to gas and break the analog stick and to turn the other analog stick, and I also drive automatic. How do you drive?

So what do you do after you break the analog stick? Use the buttons? Plug in another controller? That could get pretty expensive.

Me, I use a DFP.

The easiest way i have been driving is with X as gas and square as Brakes.
Stering is done with the left stick

Back