How do you get a 2010 ticket besides trading

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrDIABLO876
  • 7 comments
  • 942 views
I want to know how to get 2010 tickets
Birthday glitch or trading, that's it. I got mine via trading. Once we've got our trades out of the way, I'll see if we can arrange a couple more for more 2010's if you want.
 
TwinturboCH
Birthday glitch or trading, that's it. I got mine via trading. Once we've got our trades out of the way, I'll see if we can arrange a couple more for more 2010's if you want.

But how do you birthday glitch it? I thought you had to be 18 or older
 
TwinturboCH
Never did the birthday glitch, so no idea I'm afraid, hence why I traded for it LOL

Ya, I'll try it. That's how I got most of the '67 cars. You can still do it
 
Only the master account for PSN has to be 18 or older.
The sub accounts can be any age you want.
Do when you make another account enter the birthday as today's date.
 
Ya, I'll try it. That's how I got most of the '67 cars. You can still do it

I'm happy to dupe when I trade, but I don't do birthday glitching etc, too much of a waste of time, if I want something I'll just trade for it. :) I'm sure someone who's birthday glitched it will chime in with info shortly though :)
 
gogatrs
Only the master account for PSN has to be 18 or older.
The sub accounts can be any age you want.
Do when you make another account enter the birthday as today's date.

But how do you make a sub account?
 
Back