How do you go about doing an engine transplant swap in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Colin2Tone
  • 1 comments
Scotland
Scotland
Hi Guys n Girls ๐Ÿ‘‹ I am a big fan of the Gran Turismo racing games since the early days of Gran Turismo 1 and 2 on the original Sony PlayStation ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš˜๐ŸŽ๏ธ. And nowadays I have Gran Turismo 7 and I'm needing a wee bit of friendly advice from other gamers. I have already got a cool wee collection of car engines which I could maybe use as donor engine to put inside another car ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿš— but the thing is I can't quite figure out how you go about it... ๐Ÿค” Anyone got any helpful advice to get me on my car modifications journey?? Any help would be much appreciated folks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Guys n Girls ๐Ÿ‘‹ I am a big fan of the Gran Turismo racing games since the early days of Gran Turismo 1 and 2 on the original Sony PlayStation ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš˜๐ŸŽ๏ธ. And nowadays I have Gran Turismo 7 and I'm needing a wee bit of friendly advice from other gamers. I have already got a cool wee collection of car engines which I could maybe use as donor engine to put inside another car ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿš— but the thing is I can't quite figure out how you go about it... ๐Ÿค” Anyone got any helpful advice to get me on my car modifications journey?? Any help would be much appreciated folks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š
It's a bit complicated but...

You'll need appropriate engines in your garage "tuning parts" section. You'll then need an appropriate car to swap it into. There's a full list of all current engine parts and compatible cars here:

Switch into the car you want to swap the engine into. Go to your garage, then "tuning parts", and select the engine. Pick "install" and "yes" and you're done.

Latest Posts

Back