How do you go about doing an engine transplant swap in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Colin2Tone
  • 1 comments
Scotland
Scotland
Hi Guys n Girls ๐Ÿ‘‹ I am a big fan of the Gran Turismo racing games since the early days of Gran Turismo 1 and 2 on the original Sony PlayStation ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš˜๐ŸŽ๏ธ. And nowadays I have Gran Turismo 7 and I'm needing a wee bit of friendly advice from other gamers. I have already got a cool wee collection of car engines which I could maybe use as donor engine to put inside another car ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿš— but the thing is I can't quite figure out how you go about it... ๐Ÿค” Anyone got any helpful advice to get me on my car modifications journey?? Any help would be much appreciated folks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Guys n Girls ๐Ÿ‘‹ I am a big fan of the Gran Turismo racing games since the early days of Gran Turismo 1 and 2 on the original Sony PlayStation ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš˜๐ŸŽ๏ธ. And nowadays I have Gran Turismo 7 and I'm needing a wee bit of friendly advice from other gamers. I have already got a cool wee collection of car engines which I could maybe use as donor engine to put inside another car ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿš— but the thing is I can't quite figure out how you go about it... ๐Ÿค” Anyone got any helpful advice to get me on my car modifications journey?? Any help would be much appreciated folks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š
It's a bit complicated but...

You'll need appropriate engines in your garage "tuning parts" section. You'll then need an appropriate car to swap it into. There's a full list of all current engine parts and compatible cars here:

Switch into the car you want to swap the engine into. Go to your garage, then "tuning parts", and select the engine. Pick "install" and "yes" and you're done.

Back