How do you know what tyres the AI cars have?

Messages
22
Messages
witkot
Might be a stupid question... forgive :) But I really dont know. How can I find out what tyres is the pack using? Cos replay only shows my tyres. Is there a way to find out?
 
Preview a race and you´ll know. You get to know their power too IIRC.
 
The preview only works for the car that starts in 6th, so you'll need to run it at least 6 times if the cars aren't all the same. It does indeed give the power of that car, and if you remembered your stopwatch, you'll find out how fast you have to be to win (you can't get the game's stopwatch).
 
Can you get a preview on PAL?
 
The preview only works for the car that starts in 6th, so you'll need to run it at least 6 times if the cars aren't all the same. It does indeed give the power of that car, and if you remembered your stopwatch, you'll find out how fast you have to be to win (you can't get the game's stopwatch).

Wow, I didn't know this! 👍 I'll have to get in the habit of previewing now.
 
Last edited:
A warning if you're conserving game days though.....
Each time you preview a race it costs you a day! :grumpy:
 
Can you get a preview on PAL?

Of course :)

Wow, i dind't know this! 👍 I'll have to get in the habit of previewing now.

I think that sometimes the 6th car is worse than the first one, so you must have more horsepower to win, as eggstor said. I'm not sure though. E.g in the 206 cup if the 6th car has 250 hp, drive a car with 30 hp + more, because the first car might have 265. I hope you understand. :nervous:
 
Sorry to be a pain, but I can't find it.

Preview is before you enter. If you're looking at the steering wheel, headphones, toolbox, etc. you've already entered the race and passed preview.

You can't preview individual races in a series, only the series itself.
 
I'm pretty sure it's the other way 'round. I have memory of previewing races in a series individually.
 
To simplify wfooshee's explanation, when you select a race and are presented with the 'helmet' icon to Enter the race, to the right of this is a 'binoculars' icon to Preview the race. This is from the event menu, before you are taken to the track.

DE
 
To simplify wfooshee's explanation, when you select a race and are presented with the 'helmet' icon to Enter the race, to the right of this is a 'binoculars' icon to Preview the race. This is from the event menu, before you are taken to the track.

DE

Found it! Thanks wfooshee & DE.
 
And also there's no heads up display for you to view the AI's current speed, Tires temp, etc.
 
Back