How do you play Forza?

• Thread starter FyreandIce
  • 3 comments
Just wondering what difficulty level and play style people around here have.

I myself run the following.

100% difficulty
Controller (clutch and handbrake swapped so 'A' is clutch)
Prefer front mounted rear drive cars.

I have every assist in the game turned to off. I use manual with clutch. I also race on the inside view of EVERY car. (a little GT5 joke)
I also have the AI set to the hardest difficulty. If I run into a race thats really tough, then sometimes I lower the difficulty, but not very often.

I'm far more into the photomode and livery side of the game, so I race with TCS and STM off, but ABS on, manual without clutch on the controller - which I love - and on medium, because I noticed the extra bonus for playing on hard wasn't worth it. I'm only about 50% done on the event list, because I've got over 6m in credits and own a 250TR after offloading a 250GTO I got from the last Game With Devs event.

I have every assist in the game turned to off. I use manual with clutch. I also race on the inside view of EVERY car. (a little GT5 joke)
I also have the AI set to the hardest difficulty. If I run into a race thats really tough, then sometimes I lower the difficulty, but not very often.

Like you but I always keep it on Hard, I wish there was a very hard setting sometimes.

Back