O oldsportbiker Messages 24 May 21, 2006 #1 Maybe I'm dense, But I can't find how to use nitrous. Which control is it?
Eric. Premium Messages 8,515 Messages GTP_Eric Messages Ebiggs May 21, 2006 #2 oldsportbiker Maybe I'm dense, But I can't find how to use nitrous. Which control is it? Click to expand... I use R2, but I don't know if that is the default button or not. Go to your control options and assign it to whatever you want.
oldsportbiker Maybe I'm dense, But I can't find how to use nitrous. Which control is it? Click to expand... I use R2, but I don't know if that is the default button or not. Go to your control options and assign it to whatever you want.
ImprezaAddict Messages 1,872 Bogotá Messages GTP_Suitan (w/ an i), SultanRS4 May 22, 2006 #3 The default is R1. Its easy, dont worry.
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,473 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 May 22, 2006 #4 It's whatever control you assign to it in the control settings. The default is R1 but you can set it to any button on the pad/weel (barring perhaps the L3 adn R3 buttons).
It's whatever control you assign to it in the control settings. The default is R1 but you can set it to any button on the pad/weel (barring perhaps the L3 adn R3 buttons).
J jcbiker Messages 68 May 23, 2006 #5 i think he's on about a racing wheel, i pressume it'll have a red NOS button on it, where your thumbs are.
i think he's on about a racing wheel, i pressume it'll have a red NOS button on it, where your thumbs are.
samj_13 Messages 1,069 Messages gtjezard Messages sj11393 May 24, 2006 #6 jcbiker i think he's on about a racing wheel, i pressume it'll have a red NOS button on it, where your thumbs are. Click to expand... I'm pretty sure he's talking about the DFP. Use the R1 (stock) but change it if it's not working for you.
jcbiker i think he's on about a racing wheel, i pressume it'll have a red NOS button on it, where your thumbs are. Click to expand... I'm pretty sure he's talking about the DFP. Use the R1 (stock) but change it if it's not working for you.
U un_peacekeeper Messages 758 Messages un_peacekeeper May 26, 2006 #7 Top right thumb button... How do you guys remember R1, 2, 3's...I can't. I just press. But then again, I only used nitrous like twice.
Top right thumb button... How do you guys remember R1, 2, 3's...I can't. I just press. But then again, I only used nitrous like twice.
Z z-reserve Messages 189 May 26, 2006 #8 "You just push at the center knob on your wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee---"