How does one choose a personal helmet in scapes?

• Thread starter zardoz9
  • 12 comments
United States
United States
I see people posting pics of the F1500 with different helmet designs in Scapes. All I get is a generic helmet. How can I choose a helmet from my livery?

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/manual/#!/home/content01

Change Driving Gear
Change your helmet and driving suit, as well as your profile pose.

i1pRZmdPDT1Wgz.jpg

You need to go into driving gear and change your helmet and racing suit to the one you want to do the picture, I have
not used this feature much but if I do get an F1500 I will make sure I change the suit/helmet to match the car.

The suit/helmet automatically gets a colorscheme that of the car. Orange and black car livery? Orange and black helmet/suit. It does not matter what you actually wear.

Same with Sport Mode; Manufacturer Series uses suit/helmet with colors matching said manufacturer and Nations Cup uses suit/helmet with the colors of your flag.

The suit/helmet automatically gets a colorscheme that of the car. Orange and black car livery? Orange and black helmet/suit. It does not matter what you actually wear.

Same with Sport Mode; Manufacturer Series uses suit/helmet with colors matching said manufacturer and Nations Cup uses suit/helmet with the colors of your flag.

That might be true in Sport Mode, but not in Scapes. Try it for yourself. I have an all yellow car but all I get is a generic silver-black-bronze(?) helmet.

That might be true in Sport Mode, but not in Scapes. Try it for yourself. I have an all yellow car but all I get is a generic silver-black-bronze(?) helmet.
I don't, I always get colors that go with the cars colors.

When you saved the car livery, did you update the colours on the square ? (uni/bi/tricolore choice besides the name of your livery)

When you saved the car livery, did you update the colours on the square ? (uni/bi/tricolore choice besides the name of your livery)

Yes, but that's not the problem. Although it's not a bug, it is an omission in Scapes. Regardless of what color your livery is, you always get the same helmet for that particular car. If you're using the F1500, for example, you get the same silver-black-bronze(?) helmet every time. Try it for yourself. Other cars get different helmets but it is always the same helmet for that particular car, regardless of what livery you use.

At first I thought that some people where able to choose their helmets but upon further observation, I was fooled by the pics I was looking at. In some pics the helmet looked like a different color but it was actually due to color reflections onto the silver part of the helmet.

Silver Black and Bronze sounds very much like the Special Chrome Helmet. That I got with my Collector's Edition Boxset.

Ιt would be nicer to see a helmet menu like GT6 than these same and same (only in colour) liveries.....or to be able to make new ones from scratch.

In scapes the driver gets helmet and suit fitted to the colors of the cars brand ;)

Back