NIGHT MICHAEL Messages 188 Moscow Messages B-l-u-e-s-m-a-n Dec 8, 2010 #1 I'm pretty confused here. Do I have more power if I charge the electric motor and how it works?
marquito42 Messages 12 Dec 8, 2010 #2 charge the motor? as far as I know, the Tesla is a bit to bad in the game.... under 2000-3000 rpm it has no acceleration at all...
charge the motor? as far as I know, the Tesla is a bit to bad in the game.... under 2000-3000 rpm it has no acceleration at all...
NIGHT MICHAEL Messages 188 Moscow Messages B-l-u-e-s-m-a-n Dec 8, 2010 #3 marquito42 charge the motor? as far as I know, the Tesla is a bit to bad in the game.... under 2000-3000 rpm it has no acceleration at all... Click to expand... I think on Prius you get energy from braking probably... Tesla is very bad(And it makes an awful noise 0_о
marquito42 charge the motor? as far as I know, the Tesla is a bit to bad in the game.... under 2000-3000 rpm it has no acceleration at all... Click to expand... I think on Prius you get energy from braking probably... Tesla is very bad(And it makes an awful noise 0_о