How Fast Can You Make That Go? [SEASON 1] There is a Tie!

• Thread starter Slash
  • 361 comments
Submissions due today! Results tomorrow night. Suggestions for next weeks car are open.

I hate FF... And I didn't get time to tune for this round so I am out... No FF

everyone that does not want to do a FF needs to team together and pick the same car. Who is with me?

everyone that does not want to do a FF needs to team together and pick the same car. Who is with me?

Don't be that way haha

This is a tuning challenge, one must be able to tune anything :)

Well then its gonna come down to the last week for me to win lol. I haven't ever really tuned a FF and don't know where to start besides trial and error with Suspension and ballast. I'll give it a shot 👍 But not a car everyone has tuned. Maybe the Ford Focus (whatever the premium one is) as a lot of people have already tuned the civic and isn't max HP near 400? So it favors the person with the best tune cause it's not that different.

As far as I remember I've only tuned 2 FF's, 88 Accord and 03 Accord, I couldn't care less which one to tune...the more obscure the better I always say, though haven't heard of many tuning the sedan. It's usually the hatchbacks like the EK, EG and E-whatever else they are.

Mikeybc
As far as I remember I've only tuned 2 FF's, 88 Accord and 03 Accord, I couldn't care less which one to tune...the more obscure the better I always say, though haven't heard of many tuning the sedan. It's usually the hatchbacks like the EK, EG and E-whatever else they are.

At 400 hp the '03 accord makes a nice troll.

So what car next? I say a premium one since no wheight reductions. And an irregular one. One that you never see in a lobby.

Something premium.. I had a busy weekend and couldn't get my hands on that Odyssey :(

Latest Posts

Back