• Thread starter Gturbo5
  • 6 comments

Gturbo5

(Banned)
Poland
Poland
Gturbo5
Matte color thread.

How get more Matte color in GTAuto paint. I need want more Mattle color favorite... help.

I got two mattle color only! :S got matte red from seasonal event, black mattle from lamborghini Avandator.

Lexus LFA and LFA Nurburgring Edition comes in Matte Black
Lamborghini Aventador comes in a black (nero nemesis), white (bianco canopus) and brown matte colours
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG comes in a gray matte colour (AMG Monza Grau Magno I think it's called)

And the mattes from GT5 can be won from seasonals, but it's random.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10
AMG Monza grau magno
designo magno alanitgrau
Lamborghini LP700-4 '11
Nero Nemesis
Bianco Canopus
Marrone Apus
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09
Matte Black
Lexus LFA '10
Matte Black

They're all unique (even the two Matte Black paints look different) but there are no others that can be obtained by buying the car that carries it. Be advised that you only get 30% of the car's purchase price back upon selling, regardless of any modification. For more you'll need add-on content such as that provided with the Anniversary Edition as mentioned before.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10
AMG Monza grau magno
designo magno alanitgrau
Lamborghini LP700-4 '11
Nero Nemesis
Bianco Canopus
Marrone Apus
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09
Matte Black
Lexus LFA '10
Matte Black

They're all unique (even the two Matte Black paints look different) but there are no others that can be obtained by buying the car that carries it. Be advised that you only get 30% of the car's purchase price back upon selling, regardless of any modification. For more you'll need add-on content such as that provided with the Anniversary Edition as mentioned before.

Thanks!!

Latest Posts

Back