How i install GT6 to the HDD ???

• Thread starter mark5916
  • 5 comments
Greece
Greece
I just started GT6, and i searched to the game properties.

I have the installing to the HDD on, but it seems a have only the 1.2 GB update plus a couple of MB more.

Is there an option like GT5 to install a huge game part to my HDD ????

btw i have bought the Anniversary Disk version.

------------

Thanks in advance !!!!!

I just started GT6, and i searched to the game properties.

I have the installing to the HDD on, but it seems a have only the 1.2 GB update plus a couple of MB more.

Is there an option like GT5 to install a huge game part to my HDD ????

btw i have bought the Anniversary Disk version.

------------

Thanks in advance !!!!!

You can't force it to install the game data, it will copy the data to you hard drive as you play the game.

I believe everytime you load new cars and tracks it will install them. so it should be quicker next time you use that track. It works like GT5 did but without a 'install everything' option.

I believe everytime you load new cars and tracks it will install them. so it should be quicker next time you use that track. It works like GT5 did but without a 'install everything' option.

I am 75% complete - and I still wait vetween 45 and 90 seconds after pressing START before any of my races start. Is this normal ? I don't seem to remember GT5 taking anywhere near that long.
Any suggestions please ?
Apologies in advance if I am missingsomething obvious, it just doesn't seem like there is any definitive answer thus far.

I am 75% complete - and I still wait vetween 45 and 90 seconds after pressing START before any of my races start. Is this normal ? I don't seem to remember GT5 taking anywhere near that long.
Any suggestions please ?
Apologies in advance if I am missingsomething obvious, it just doesn't seem like there is any definitive answer thus far.

Speeding up the install of data from disc based version

Back