How I make over 2,300,000 credits/hour through custom races... using a Demio! (1.44)

Good news, you can get the Toyota Sports 800 well below 200pp, and have a modified sheet for a high PP as well. The bad news is that even when fully modded, the car still makes under 200horsepower so it tops out at 140ish with nitrous. The laptimes aren't great but you can definitely afk grind with it. Are there any 60s JDM sportscars like the Honda S800 or something that have engine swaps available?

What's the point then ? Use a car that does not go that low in PP but laps faster, like a swapped Beat.
I'm just saying that it's possible someone will eventually find a better solution than the Beat, but it might take time.

What we need is an AFK car that can get under 200pp yet lap faster than the Demio at full PP. I tried a few but no dice.

Dear Kaz. Please include in the next update to set ALL custom race payouts at 500 Cr. no matter what the cars used or settings are. Make people grind or buy micro transactions, the way the game is supposed to be! Thank you.
I'm still quite new to Gran Turismo as I had barely played 3 hours total of all versions before I got hooked at the end of July this year. I used automatic shifting and didn't turn off any assist settings for the first 3 months or so. A month ago I was grinding out Sardegna over and over again because it was the race that was easiest for me to get the CRB and use automatic shifting. I was getting experience with mainly one car and one track.

Since discovering these AFK credit tips I have been enjoying and learning so much more of the game. Because I have the credits to buy multiple good cars every week I am not spending all my time on the same 1-3 tracks with the same couple of cars. I've now tuned and driven a bunch of my cars, I've learned to drive with a manual transmission, I'm completing more of the circuit experiences, and I have completed 82% of all the events. A month ago I completely ignored missions and now I am enjoying them. I think you have it all wrong in your assessment. Doing an AFK credit grind is not making me an overnight dominant player. But it is allowing me to spend more time experiencing and enjoying the game instead of doing the same track over and over again all week just to get one legendary car that I may not even end up using that often. It still takes dedication and work to do this method. Is not hard at all once you get it set up and are used to it, but it is still a commitment of your time and a routine you have to follow.

Use the fully customizable racing transmission and keep iterating over the gears making them shorter and shorter.

IMO it’s actually easier if you set them to top out a bit faster — when you’re lapping them every other lap, it increases your chances of hitting them and losing your CRB.

Last edited:
Use the fully customizable racing transmission and keep iterating over the gears making them shorter and shorter.

IMO it’s actually easier if you set them to top out a bit faster — when you’re lapping them every other lap, it increases your chances of hitting them and losing your CRB.
Thank you! It was my first Custom Race experience in GT7 and simply didn’t know our tunes applied to opponents cars. Now works like a charm, very good grind making millions quick!!

the one-hour Spa WTC800 in 37:49 (possible, if you know how to find the shortcut).
Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

Back