how is the career mode?

• Thread starter Kratos_Q8
  • 36 comments
The biggest problem I see is the AI. This is very agro and extremely inconsistent.

And the penalty system, that is still a bit unbalanced.
Online almost everyone always has one to 10 penalties

What does give me a bit of hope is that we have that one section in the career mode that shows upcoming events, and new races are being added weekly.

Untitled-1.png

Seems like every titles this days are dropping the ball with single player, and why does forza uses the faster starter cars and then unlock series with slower cars, thats not a good progression, what he.l happend to single player progression in modern gaming

Seems like every titles this days are dropping the ball with single player, and why does forza uses the faster starter cars and then unlock series with slower cars, thats not a good progression, what he.l happend to single player progression in modern gaming
I don't think it's bad when slower cars come in later series.
Slower is not the same as easier...

oldtimer can be much more demanding to drive than modern sports cars

I don't think it's bad when slower cars come in later series.
Slower is not the same as easier...

oldtimer can be much more demanding to drive than modern sports cars

Thats not my point, it makes more sense to begin with a slower class, and as you progress you get to the faster cars, thats real progression, it feels weird to jump in slower cars when you already started with faster cars, remember back in fm4 when you had to start with a *******,

Thats not my point, it makes more sense to begin with a slower class, and as you progress you get to the faster cars, thats real progression, it feels weird to jump in slower cars when you already started with faster cars, remember back in fm4 when you had to start with a *******
I think they were either scared of it being "boring" or wanted to showcase the newer cars. First impressions and all that.
But I agree. Once I got the first series out of the way, I bought the 60s mini and did free play and rivals. And then when the class races opened, I just did events in order to unlock those. It's great using the same car through those. They should have been the opening events for me but with more classes and the option to let players pick any class to enter. Then everyone's happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back