How is this steering wheel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jigsaw710
  • 11 comments
  • 1,087 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
Thinking of buying this.
I'm not serious about the steering wheels. I just want a cheap yet good one. so I was wandering if this is any good and if not can you recommend any other that is the same price range?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Which wheel? Can't see any pics or links on my iPod....
 
A name or picture would help immensly.
 
At least post a name, or a picture of what you're talking about...



;)
 
Maybe we should guess until he or she posts.

I reckon it will be a Thrustmaster Ferrari one. The £30 pound one in Game.
 
He hasn't been online since 4:20pm (PST), so we'll just have to wait. If nothing comes of this, I will make it go away...



;)
 
New member, first post... For some reason he bolds all the capital letters, makes a post about wheel advice but doesn't say which wheel.

Possible troll/member with a grudge?
 
^ I believe that was mod pointing of the laziness.
 
Thrustmaster Ferrari challenge, Logitech Momo and DFP.

Any more guesses?

Maybe we should each review a wheel and cover all bases.
 
Some suck and some are good :)
 
Thinking of buying this.
I'm not serious about the steering wheels. I just want a cheap yet good one. so I was wandering if this is any good and if not can you recommend any other that is the same price range?

I would buy it. It looks like a great wheel from what I can see, and the price looks like a really good deal. I wouldn't let a chance like this, on a wheel like that pass me by. Go for it!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back