How long can you hold the button?

I held it for about 20 seconds before I realized how stupid I was for actually playing this ridiculous "game." I bet the creator just sits back and laughs at all the stupid people that "play" it.

-Mark

That something like this exists and perseveres for more than a day proves how many morons ther really are roaming the planet.

4:19.92 - then I had to take a hit from the bong
Nhippy.gif

i have a microsoft mouse made for 'tiny' and teh button sticks so i held it for a few seconds then left it. I left it for 20 mins, then decided I wanted my comp back. It isn't hard really go for days doing this. Get your computer and an old mouse and just get the button to stick and then go on holidays for a week or two/or ignore you computer for days on end. It helps if you have BB, alot cheaper. I suppose thats what most people did.

Dude, the game is made in Flash, hold normal click button down, while holding it, hit right-click, and let go, the game thinks that you are still holding the button. I got 4:56.41 while i went and took a ****, then I wanted the comp back. 13 days - do these people have lives?:lol:

Back