How long will you withstand GTS without adding new racetracks?

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 62 comments
Brazil
Brazil
Today GTS game with a lot of desire to run on other circuits.

Will we have at least two new tracks in the last week of January?

What do you think?

Sometimes I think that PD loves racing cars, and it's indifferent to circuits.

I hope so, after a couple of days of free time, I found myself making a new livery as the lobbies were mostly fantasy tracks and gr4 was a Megane cup again. GR3 3 laps without wear is just a parade.
I want real life tracks though, life is too short to spend learning fantasy tracks.

Right now there's enough tracks for me to do a race or two every couple of days without getting bored. I'll be playing way more often and spending less time in the livery editor once the track list is expanded of course.

Im starting to dred the game now, its a good game but bored of it. Gotten all but 3 final challenge mode golds. Done all the GT league events apart from boring endurance races. Own all the cars I want to drive and raced so many tracks but now Im waiting for Feb when a few new games release and Ill be over this game, wished they came out sooner. Its a good game but I have no interest in online mode, GT League is boring you get no reward you can pick any track any set car restrictions why do I need that when I can do custom race anyway and tweak it even more to how I want the race to be seems pointless to even have a GT League at this stage

End of March I should have all achievements and platinum. Already bored with same tracks.:D

EDIT: another 91 days so i can get 91 wins:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Starving people of tracks may not be such a bad thing. I bet if they added a 30 lap race on the hour for the daily’s, you would have 20 people that know where their going waiting to race. Can’t say that for many other console racers

Last edited:
In each GT, I analyze the replay of each track: how many laps the set of cameras start to repeat, what are the best times of day...
If I don't learn and decorate every angle, I don't get satisfied.
I can say that only Tokio (long ll, morning) is dominated... with the Porsche RSR in my 'clean white' livery.

Give me three months to master all the REPLAYS of this game whith my WHITE Porsche RSR...
(after Porsche, it will be my Jaguar Gr.3 'clean white' livery...)

Please, Kaz, no new tracks, have pity on me...XD

...for me, TBH, big problem is that we had so many good tracks, real and fictional, in previous GT installments, and now they are all dumped... I would like to have those back...

I can go a lot longer if Nurb 24h makes a regular appearance for the daily C races. Some more GR.1, GR.X and kart races too please. I'm bored of Interlagos and Dragontrail and Alsace wasn't very good to start with. Mount Panorama is good, just not with laggy people online.

Not sure how long I can still hold out, I've been overplaying it a bit this holiday. Problem is, once I take a break, they usually tend to be long if not permanent.

I still enjoy most of the tracks and being able to get better at driving them. I haven't mastered many, if any, so it's nowhere near boring yet for me.

Jesus I already look at all the tracks and think "How am I ever going to be able to put in enough time to be good at all of them?" Personally I wish 2 or 3 tracks were up for days (or even weeks) at a time so I can put the proper amount of effort and time in to perfecting them.

But then again I only race online and don't do any of the single player stuff. If I did I might think differently.

The only thing I ever do are the Qualifying Time Trials' online ranking and tbh I find that really fun already regardless to whether new tracks will be added. Plus, I can never get on during the school semester.

I'm taking my time with the single player stuff, finished Driving License, Mission races are up to Stage 6 (last race of 30 lap Maggiore sounds like a chore), and 70% on circuit experience.

I've put in maybe 50 hours so far with Sport Mode races combined, having a lot of fun so far.

Having trouble with certain tracks like Alsace and Maggiore so the online races are where I practice when it comes up. Plenty of time to make the best out of the current tracks in the game. Definitely not gonna get tired anytime soon, what with the different cars with different handling and power.

You know you are allowed to get bored of the game, and then come back later when there are new tracks, right? :lol:

:cheers:
That's me! It's clear to me that Gtsport is a good base but I'm bored of the tracklist. I will simply wait for the next update to play it again like I did for the Christmas update. I know the game will be "better" in a few months with more tracks, cars and features so I won't force myself to play it at the moment.

The variable tyre and fuel consumption is changing it up but besides that, starting to get a little bored. The resources went into miscellaneous fantasy cars, pseudo-rally tracks and scapes really irks me as those are features that come after you have a solid car and track list.

I think i will withstand for a long time, i like the fictional tracks we have now and the real life tracks, i haven't raced on Suzuka since GT 6 and it has been years since i played that game, Interlagos is new for me, so that was a pleasant surprise, so the tracks we have now in GT S is more than enough for me :), but of course i miss Spa, La Sarthe, Laguna Seca, Monza, but i think these tracks will be added later, because it would be odd if GT Sport will have FIA Championship races without those tracks, but i'm good for now and i have something to look forward too :).

Today GTS game with a lot of desire to run on other circuits.

Will we have at least two new tracks in the last week of January?

What do you think?

Sometimes I think that PD loves racing cars, and it's indifferent to circuits.

How long will I play without new tracks? At least a couple of years I think. I like the game and as long as I can find friends to race with I'll play online, and that makes the game repayable for a long time.

If you're bored with all the existing tracks already I can't imagine adding a handful of new tracks is going to do much to help that. Maybe consider you're just bored of 'vanilla' racing games in general?

Back