firewire6587 Messages 380 United States Dec 31, 2016 #1 Can anyone tell me how many cars exactly,that you can store in the gt6 stockyard ? is there a a limit or a set limit ? Thank You.
Can anyone tell me how many cars exactly,that you can store in the gt6 stockyard ? is there a a limit or a set limit ? Thank You.
C CBH (Banned) Messages 7,923 Adelaide Dec 31, 2016 #2 firewire6587 Can anyone tell me how many cars exactly,that you can store in the gt6 stockyard ? is there a a limit or a set limit ? Thank You. Click to expand... I don' know but I have 1255 cars in the stockyard 👍.
firewire6587 Can anyone tell me how many cars exactly,that you can store in the gt6 stockyard ? is there a a limit or a set limit ? Thank You. Click to expand... I don' know but I have 1255 cars in the stockyard 👍.
polysmut Member Premium Messages 4,722 United Kingdom Dec 31, 2016 #4 firewire6587 Can anyone tell me how many cars exactly,that you can store in the gt6 stockyard ? is there a a limit or a set limit ? Thank You. Click to expand... I might be wrong but I think it's unlimited.
firewire6587 Can anyone tell me how many cars exactly,that you can store in the gt6 stockyard ? is there a a limit or a set limit ? Thank You. Click to expand... I might be wrong but I think it's unlimited.