How Many Cars do you own in the garage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 77 comments
  • 4,707 views
155 and counting. Only buy cars that I actually would want to drive IRL.
Oh, 10 AE cars in the stockyard.
 
17. What's the garage limit?

AFAIK - it's 500 units right now. This may have changed while I was asleep.

_______________

Another aspect to the amount of cars I have is the fact that I have many cars with duplicates - for instance, out of the 365 cars I have, 3 are Ferrari GTOs. That makes the actual number of model-types smaller.
 
I lost count. 99% are unused. God...
 
198.
 
I'm on less that 300, I know... I think somewhere around 100-175.
 
Somewhere between 350 and 400. I probably have one of every premium, and a few I have two of. I think I only have one standard, which is the FGT.
 
Same here but I haven't really started playing for real yet... So, it depends on when PD will deliver the remaining content, if ever. :rolleyes:

10 now but 6 are in the Junkya... er stockyard. :lol:
 
How many cars do you own in the garage?
How many times could you do the money glitch?
 
300, including the stockyard it's about 500.
 
I own alot less than I had in previous games, Why because the prize payouts are still pitiful.
 
Around 700.

Mostly race cars and rare expensive classics.
 
Update: i own 76 cars when i made this thread but now i own 80 cars. planning to get 100 cars trophy by buying cars from manufacturer that i don't have any of them in my garage.
How all of you got 300+ cars so easily?
 
Update: i own 76 cars when i made this thread but now i own 80 cars. planning to get 100 cars trophy by buying cars from manufacturer that i don't have any of them in my garage.
How all of you got 300+ cars so easily?

Money glitch.
 
163 cars, Anniversary Edition cars included. Bought by myself 138 in total.

I bought the ones I needed for the career mode first and then I use to buy the ones I need for the seasonals and the ones I like the most of course.

Never did the money glitch and I don´t play too much lately. (I´m playing right now though after a couple of weeks without touching it)

Edit: Bought 3 more...so 166.
 
Last edited:
130 including AE and duplicate BMW prize car. Only car I plan to buy now is the 20 mil Ferrari GTO. That will give me all the 20 mil premium cars (not chromeline Jag). Did anyone buy the std. Ford GT40 for 20 mil? I'm glad I saved my backup because I would have been upset if I was stuck with this one. For the cost, I would have expected this car to look better. I only purchased premium cars because the standards just don't work for me. Since the colector aspect and trading was taken out of the game, I don't have a use for them. Also, since I didn't use the money glitch, It took a long time to earn each car. I am done with grinding for cars now unless something comes along as dlc that requires a purchase.
 
I bought the standard GT40 for 20 mil using the money glich. Now I have 469 cars in my garage.
 
Under 40. All the Anniversary, Hudson, VGT, both M4s, FT-1 and GT Sting Ray in the Lock Up. I sold all my RB and prize cars that payed out. I thought I'd use the Lock Up more but, it seems a waste having so many cars "collecting dust".
 
Like 300 cars. I'm very very picky with cars haha
 
How all of you got 300+ cars so easily?

I've been rubber banding the "like the wind" race at Route X (steering for the corners) and buying cheap cars, I don't really buy race cars or many expensive cars. You can buy many many cars if they're cheap.
 
Back