- 343

- Proland
- Sasek88
I hope the PD will surprise me and we'll see:
- 24 or more on NASCAR races (some cars skins may be made by the PD)
- 20 to standard car races
- 16 or more for premiums
- more than 12 on short tracks
- I also hope that there will be rallycross and we will see 8 or more cars on this type of racing
Then I would be quite happy.
32 cars in race for GT6 or PS4 is a must for me.
- 24 or more on NASCAR races (some cars skins may be made by the PD)
- 20 to standard car races
- 16 or more for premiums
- more than 12 on short tracks
- I also hope that there will be rallycross and we will see 8 or more cars on this type of racing
Then I would be quite happy.
32 cars in race for GT6 or PS4 is a must for me.