M Morrow Messages 1 Dec 28, 2004 #31 Quick_Nick There are exactly 627 cars listed in this topic. The 359 says the list isn't final yet, so expect many more cars. Click to expand... Ehm..No, it's more than 627; I put them in an Excelsheet and I counted 633 cars....
Quick_Nick There are exactly 627 cars listed in this topic. The 359 says the list isn't final yet, so expect many more cars. Click to expand... Ehm..No, it's more than 627; I put them in an Excelsheet and I counted 633 cars....
super supra Messages 311 Scandinavia Dec 28, 2004 #32 In a GT4 video it says "over 650 cars" so it probably over 650
N Norman Vauxhall Messages 51 Dec 28, 2004 #33 super supra In a GT4 video it says "over 650 cars" so it probably over 650 Click to expand... YeS! You got it!
super supra In a GT4 video it says "over 650 cars" so it probably over 650 Click to expand... YeS! You got it!
T tha_con (Banned) Messages 1,656 Dec 28, 2004 #34 ...the lancer/skyline joke is all but funny...please stop....no one is laughing code.