How many cars...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bollocks#999
  • 23 comments
  • 739 views
Messages
3,834
Messages
GTBN_Bollocks
Messages
Whats an X box?
...do you have over the 1,000 kms or miles?


I have 17

anybody else got that many, more, what?

post 'em here:cool:
 
2:) i got rid of my old f094/s, my old f090/s, but that would make a total of four cars with over 1000 MILES. ever on my game.
 
I think i probably have 3...my RGT, and two of my 001s that i used for Formula GT.
 
i got 2 cars... polyphony 001 and 3000GT twinturbo....
 
Corvette C5R, 1300km.
Poly 001, no idea, over 1000 though.
 
just put a Tuscan speed 6 over the mark to make 18
 
I used to have only one, a Skyline GT-R (R34), but I sold it a while back. None of my cars are at or above the 1,000-kilometer mark. :(
 
Here we go:
6313 - Polyphony 001 (black)
2418 - Escudo
2337 - Polyphony 001 (Blue)
2233 - Polyphony 001 (Red)
1238 - Ruf RGT (yellow)

These are all in km by the way...coming close to the 1000km mark was my Toyota GT-One Road Car, with 800km. :)
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
...do you have over the 1,000 kms or miles?


I have 17

anybody else got that many, more, what?

post 'em here:cool:
I've got about four - two F1s, a GT-One Road Car and another one I can't remember.
 
Midnight Purple GTR R-34 skyline: 8260 miles
Yellow Acura Integra: 4030 miles
Purple JZA80 Toyota Supra:1340 miles

Gotta love the GTR......:trouble: :D :trouble:
 
i have 3 my f090/s with about 4000 miles and the others one are Gt-one race car with i think 1200 and the R390 race car with about 2000
 
LANCER EVOLUTION VII RS
ESCUDO
F/090
NSX TYPE R
ALL OF THESE ARE OVER 2000 MILES.
THE LANCER IS OVER 3000.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Not even the FIAT?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

an honourable mention go's to my pink vitz/yaris/echo it has 700 km's on the clock

have 2 cars at 5,000 or over, a another half dozen over 2,000 and the rest are just over the 1,000 mark
 
Excuses excuses ving...:p

I think my Pitz also has a considerable amount of mileage after doing both of the Vitz Series...(Pro and Beginner) :)
 
put my hybrid zonda over the mark by doing the SS enduro
...38 minutes it took :lol:
 
i dont have any and i dont want any i sell them when they get that high:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 
Why do you sell them?
 
They don't really lose that much bhp you know...They actually end up gaining bhp from when they were at the start.
 
1. Honda Integra Type R '98 Spec (2727.9 km's) - 311hp
2. Nissan 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (2497.9 km's) - 595hp
3. Polyphony 002 (2059.0 km's) - 820hp?
4. Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R (1940.5 km's) - 517hp
5. Nissan/Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) (1908.5 km's) - 585hp
6. RUF CTR2 (1808.1 km's) - 707hp
7. Toyota GT-One Race Car (1430.2 km's) - 630hp+
8. Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe (1257.4 km's) - 300hp+
9. Dodge Viper GTS (1091.5 km's) - 1079hp

I also think my RUF RGT is over 1000km's now.
 
Back