how many chrome paint are there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wesyu
  • 12 comments
  • 1,653 views
Messages
190
Messages
wesyu
I mean chrome texture, not paint name.

How many types of paint have chrome texture?


thank
 
Never mind. The question is apparently something different that I thought.
 
so far, I know sliver chrome is in the chrome texture list, what else? are there any other paints also in this category?

5377128354_da1f2f515f.jpg
 
i want that so bad, where did you find get chrome from?
 
i want that so bad, where did you find get chrome from?

You want chrome? I can hook you up this time tomorrow if you like, no charge.
 
You want chrome? I can hook you up this time tomorrow if you like, no charge.

I'm after chrome mate can send u are car for it if I got anything u after add me dodgydave1970
 
There is a rumored (and likely fake) gold chrome when you reach 3000 cars. I saw a screenshot of the 'congratulations, you get paint' screen in another thread, but it hasn't been confirmed.

Besides that there is only one, and that is silver chrome.
 
There is a rumored (and likely fake) gold chrome when you reach 3000 cars. I saw a screenshot of the 'congratulations, you get paint' screen in another thread, but it hasn't been confirmed.

Besides that there is only one, and that is silver chrome.

That's fake.
 
I have the Silver chrome which is stored under the chrome category in the paints section but also i have Chrome Orange which looks *Chromie* when applied but is not , it is stored under the Metallic paint.
Are there anymore paint colours which start "Chrome x" and are just Metallic paints. The real chrome paint starts with the colour name .. "Silver Chrome"
 
I have the Silver chrome which is stored under the chrome category in the paints section but also i have Chrome Orange which looks *Chromie* when applied but is not , it is stored under the Metallic paint.
Are there anymore paint colours which start "Chrome x" and are just Metallic paints. The real chrome paint starts with the colour name .. "Silver Chrome"

I think there is Mid Chrome Yellow too (not real chrome).
 
Back