How many driver u need at b spec is 2 is enough to train?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cyder2
  • 7 comments
  • 2,166 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
183
Messages
shj92922
How many driver u need at b spec is 2 is enough to train?

Coz I wan a get x1
 
Just get to level 30 and race the Vettel Special Event thing. The prize car is the X1.
 
I am at level 30 at.a spec but hard to own it
Answer my question please
 
How many driver u need at b spec is 2 is enough to train?

Coz I wan a get x1

I am at level 30 at.a spec but hard to own it
Answer my question please
While we appreciate that English may not be your first language, we expect posts here to be made in your best attempt at English. That is clearly not your best attempt.

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

So lets use you instead of u, because instead of coz, want instead of wan etc, and the proper use of capitals is also expected. Thanks.
 
I was typing fast "on iphone"

Because I want to get the x1
Happy now

Answer my question please
English is my second language
 
Last edited:
The question doesn't make any sense, even pruned to remove the textspeak you agreed not to use when you signed up.

How many B-Spec drivers do you need? None. How many do you need to get the X1 from B-Spec? One, at level 35. Bounkazz also gave you information on how to get the X1 without B-Spec - race the Vettel Special Event.

So it's answered - none, one or none, depending on what you want.
 
If you want folk to read your posts, and respond, then you've got to make them want to read it. I only read it as I had to. If I'd had the option, I would have ignored it and moved on.

Happy now

Answer my question please
You may get on better if you lose the attitude. 💡
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back