How many laps till AI pit ,9hr Tsukauba?

  • Thread starter Thread starter saintadjg
  • 7 comments
  • 2,439 views
Messages
145
Messages
saintadjg
Anyone know roughly how many laps the AI do before pitting on the 9hr Tsukuba enduro?
 
Anyone know roughly how many laps the AI do before pitting on the 9hr Tsukuba enduro?

Tsukauba? Tsukuba?

👍
 
Dude, just race it, A.I. are slow count them yourself. Just restart if you feel you can't handle it. Then do another setup. This has been discussed so many times.:rolleyes:
 
p0p0ng is right, AI is really slow, they pit every 20 laps or so. I took my Corvette ZR1 RM for A-spec, the Furai for B-spec - easy win! :)
 
Around every 45 laps actually, I've attempted the Tsukuba 9 HR. Might retry sometime
 
Cheers Vitzio.
I'm not looking for an easy win.If i want the easy win i'll use the RM Elise.Thinking of the RM Cappuccino,but i think its just gonna be asking to much,i managed 20 odd laps before i got lapped by 1st & 2nd place..
 
@skylinefx -
That's a bit obvious.
I took the Furai because I went to sleep after the race had started, no time to pamper my Bob, so I wanted to make sure that he wouldn't lose. The ZR1, well, a bit overpowered, I confess. I read, many people are even using their X2010 for this race, lapping the AI 300 times and parking for hours until the end.
 
Back