how many laps will b-spec Bob have to do in the indy 500?

Messages
92
Canada
kingston
Messages
scotttheripper
My b-spec level isn't quite there yet, but I'm just wondering how much time i'll need.
 
200 laps
In an X1, it shouldn't take more then 2h.
 
I just A-spec'd it with the x1, yes, just over two hours (did you notice how the entire right side of the car was black by the end?) But usually the b-spec races are longer than A-spec. I was just asking about b-spec. I would check it myself but my b-spec level isn't high enough yet.
 
It is the same as A spec (200 laps).
 
The topic title and actual post are not the same get a mod to change it.
how long is a peice of string?
2hrs 20+ mins level 40 in X2010
X2011 No idea
and yes still 200 laps a Distance is a distance.
 
GraphiteGB
The topic title and actual post are not the same get a mod to change it.
how long is a peice of string?
2hrs 20+ mins level 40 in X2010
X2011 No idea
No one car answer this correctly as there is no specific data given as your bob level has not been posted.

I think you are a wee bit confused. But its ok I got my answer, 200 laps, same as A-spec.
 
Back