How many more threads about when GTP5 will be released?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klostrophobic
  • 13 comments
  • 856 views
Messages
12,993
United States
USA! USA!
Can an admin delete or merge all 75 of these threads?

Sheesh.
 
another 124 i think or is it 132.... ;)
 
It's amazing that people don't see the huge freaking banner at the top of the page with changing text.

Or maybe they don't understand what 'GTP5 6 day 23 hours and 13 minutes to go' means.
 
I agree with the latter of your post double B
 
yeah, it infront of thier face!!! hehehe!!

ohwell :/
 
GTP5?! :D :mad: :rolleyes: WHEN?! :D :D :mad:
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
GTP5?! :D :mad: :rolleyes: WHEN?! :D :D :mad:

I think this has to be the best post ever.

But still, it seems most of our members lack the mental capacity to click on a banner that leads to the gtp5 thread.
 
I suggested that banner idea - I bet Jordan did it on his own intelligence though he didn't need my contribution...............
 
I say ban the next person to make a thread on GTP5. Ban them to the max!
 
Back