How many of you trust EGM

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 23 comments
  • 1,130 views
Messages
3,420
gt4info.jpg


Read everything.
 
About the body kits, it's only a rumor, probably just a rumor. Nothing more, nothing less.
 
Now I can understand, say if you buy a Silvia you can put a Nismo kit? Same goes with a R34 and a Nismo kit. I could understand that.

But, I say these guys are pulling peoples legs.
 
i hope the external mods thing is true. I wanna put some acutally functional aero kits/ wings on a supra and a silvia s15. Function over form. but it would look damn cool also. Hell, 2 months ago I think Playstation magazine said gt4 would have 16 cars ontrack at the same time and modifying the way the car looks on the outside... so who knows...
 
:irked: January 2005. Not even before christmas. I don't trust EGM. They're seventh graders.

Wow GT4 looks bad ass with a Taurus on the Strip...:rolleyes:
 
I wouldn't mind the kits like NFSU, but ceartaintly don't need them. I do hope their in just to shut the forza fannies up. But IDC.



BTW I don't trust them either.
 
lol, never trust magazines. they are almost always wrong when it comes to release dates and features. THey said half-life was coming out this time last year. so. just take everything w/ a grain of salt. and dont get dissapointed. 👍
 
"Void if Altered" "Title Contains A Watermark"

Pffffzztt! The rest is pretty inflamatory, too.

MasterGT
 
hoochie is a pseudonym for a loose woman. the young lady you see doing floor dances when you go to the club. 👍
 
Gabkicks
i hope the external mods thing is true. I wanna put some acutally functional aero kits/ wings on a supra and a silvia s15. Function over form. but it would look damn cool also. Hell, 2 months ago I think Playstation magazine said gt4 would have 16 cars ontrack at the same time and modifying the way the car looks on the outside... so who knows...

I hope we do too. I want to put some aero kits on a Ford Model T! :dopey:
 
I think EGM just interpretted what PD said the wrong way.
 
That was a stupid read. I put that in the "OPM" quality of writing abilities.

No, I don't trust them as far as I can throw them, and I would like to,
 
Back