How many people have all X1's?

  • Thread starter Thread starter StrictBusiness
  • 15 comments
  • 1,068 views
I'm gonna guess that ZERO people have all of the X1's because there is no X1.

However, if you are wondering how many people have all of the X2010's then I would guess that there are many people who have one of each in every color.
 
My guess is all the Super Dupers have them. LOL!
 
What is the difference among them? Like I have the one from
level 35 b spec, then gonna buy the one from
th dealer, but what's the difference?
 
Where did X1 come from if it's called X2010?

I have ONE and that is plenty. I can only drive one at time so why have more of any one car?
 
Where did X1 come from if it's called X2010?

I have ONE and that is plenty. I can only drive one at time so why have more of any one car?

It was originally called the X1 then, in an update, they changed it to X2010.
 
Where did X1 come from if it's called X2010?

I'm gonna guess that people are lazy and in such a hurry that they can't be bothered to take the time to type the extra three digits. So they shortened it.
 
I'm gonna guess that people are lazy and in such a hurry that they can't be bothered to take the time to type the extra three digits. So they shortened it.

Or people just call it by the original name for the car, which doesn't mean laziness, but rather what they are used to saying.
 
69


We like to party.
 
Where did X1 come from if it's called X2010?

I have ONE and that is plenty. I can only drive one at time so why have more of any one car?

I had a thread debating this yesterday if you want to see the highlights (low-lights?).

Here is the thread.
 
I've only got the STD spec level 35 version, I don't think I will ever own the others like the carbon as my driving skills are not good enough to do the fast forward skills required with a 6 axis.
 
I'm gonna guess that people are lazy and in such a hurry that they can't be bothered to take the time to type the extra three digits. So they shortened it.
Dude, you're one hell of an epic n00b if you really mean that.
OT: thousands if not more. Seen the marketplace lately ?:drool:
 
Back