How to get Toyota Supra GT500

HasjKetchum

Premium
Netherlands
Netherlands
ElJefe0164
Hello everyone,

Like the title says, how can i own the Toyota Supra GT500 aka Tom’s supra? I have a physical disc copy of GT7 but it’s the normal version, so i didn’t get the car.

Last edited:
You need to buy Suzuki Cappucino and download this livery:

1651220169444.png

PS. And seriously it will show up in Legendary Car Dealer some time ;)

You need to buy Suzuki Cappucino and download this livery:

View attachment 1144116

PS. And seriously it will show up in Legendary Car Dealer some time ;)
I don't think it will show up in retail stores at some point.... I even hope so, it's not meant to sound bad, but it had an increased price AND you had to decide in favor of the game before it went on sale, there were other things for that this car.

Of course it's stupid for everyone who comes later, but the car remains something special. You can now rent cars in the Gr3 races, and Tom's will certainly be there too.

I don't think it will show up in retail stores at some point.... I even hope so, it's not meant to sound bad, but it had an increased price AND you had to decide in favor of the game before it went on sale, there were other things for that this car.

Of course it's stupid for everyone who comes later, but the car remains something special. You can now rent cars in the Gr3 races, and Tom's will certainly be there too.
It already was in LCD. Some time near launch of the game. So I am pretty certain that it will come back sooner or later.

It already was in LCD. Some time near launch of the game. So I am pretty certain that it will come back sooner or later.
Yea, from following the LCD thread, we have nearly completed a full rotation (only 2 or 3 cars to appear I think) so the Supra should be back next week at some point

Yea, from following the LCD thread, we have nearly completed a full rotation (only 2 or 3 cars to appear I think) so the Supra should be back next week at some point
Not sure about next week. We still don't know is the LCD will repeat in the same order, or it is randomized.

Not sure about next week. We still don't know is the LCD will repeat in the same order, or it is randomized.
That’s true! The UCD doesn’t seem to follow a pattern so I guess the LCD will be the same!

The LCD so far has been linear with zero repeats since Feb 22. I don't see why they would suddenly randomise it after the first complete rotation.

The LCD so far has been linear with zero repeats since Feb 22. I don't see why they would suddenly randomise it after the first complete rotation.
Beacuse as you said it didn't had repeats. It could be different order with no repeats for example.

Back