Votes: 19 23.2%
  • 2 Times

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • 1 Time

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Never beat it

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
Each GTA game I have I complete 1 time and one time only so I try to make it a special one! That sense of accomplishment at the end is unforgettable.

3 times:
PC
1- Play at my own rhythm doing whatever I wanted and follow the ending I wanted;
2- Playthrough to see the other ending and 100% completition. (****ing pidgeons) and modding.
PS3
3- Play with good graphics (my PC is crap) and 100% completition too (yup, I killed 400 pidgeons in total :crazy: maybe more with some from 1st playthrough)

Amazing game, really don't understand why people bash this game, it's called "Evolution"...I actually understand, after all VC and especially SA were awesome, but the credibility of 4 made this franchise better.

I think I beat it 3 times. All of them because to do the story due to boredness. I deleted the game data from my PS3 to prepare it for Skyrim when I get it so I don't think I'll be playing it again. Never did get 100% completion though. I had around 95% but the rest was Pigeons, and I don't feel like getting them all.

2 times, the second time I play it was too get the "Beat the game last 30 hours Trophy " and I beat it in 15 hours. :)

3 times:
PC
1- Play at my own rhythm doing whatever I wanted and follow the ending I wanted;
2- Playthrough to see the other ending and 100% completition. (****ing pidgeons) and modding.
PS3
3- Play with good graphics (my PC is crap) and 100% completition too (yup, I killed 400 pidgeons in total :crazy: maybe more with some from 1st playthrough)

Amazing game, really don't understand why people bash this game, it's called "Evolution"...I actually understand, after all VC and especially SA were awesome, but the credibility of 4 made this franchise better.

3 Best GTA's of the series right there. GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas, and GTA IV. By far.

Also, I have not played GTA 3 before, and I just got it from my uncle recently. He says it's pretty good, is there anything I should check out before starting it? I believe theres only 65 missions but the load times are frequent (for changing sections of the city etc).

Last edited:
3 Best GTA's of the series right there. GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas, and GTA IV. By far.

Also, I have not played GTA 3 before, and I just got it from my uncle recently. He says it's pretty good, is there anything I should check out before starting it? I believe theres only 65 missions but the load times are frequent (for changing sections of the city etc).
GTA 3 was a legend at that time, one of the first games and most memorable games I ever played...
Advice: Download RealGTA3 mod, it's awesome! 👍
VC and SA were another 2 masterpieces, SA (was my first game for PS2, and I was 10 :dopey:)...as well as IV, and V will be for sure :D

Only once, on the PS3. Currently to lazy to go after the pingeons and do stunt jumps (I finished in 26 hours mine)

GTA 3 was a legend at that time, one of the first games and most memorable games I ever played...
Advice: Download RealGTA3 mod, it's awesome! 👍
VC and SA were another 2 masterpieces, SA (was my first game for PS2, and I was 10 :dopey:)...as well as IV, and V will be for sure :D

I was in 1st grade when that game came out. I've got the game on PS2, I'm itching to try it out but I really don't want the load times in between the cities areas but they are unavoidable.

V will definitely be a legend, here's hoping CJ will make a return!

Most of them I took my time on but generally my times for completetion are around 35 hours, with completing IV in 32 hours and SA usually between 35-39 hours. Vice City was around 28 if I remember correctly.

I was in 1st grade when that game came out. I've got the game on PS2, I'm itching to try it out but I really don't want the load times in between the cities areas but they are unavoidable.

V will definitely be a legend, here's hoping CJ will make a return!

Most of them I took my time on but generally my times for completetion are around 35 hours, with completing IV in 32 hours and SA usually between 35-39 hours. Vice City was around 28 if I remember correctly.
CJ...hmm when was SA set? 80's? A older CJ king of the guetto fighting with our PC would be...cute :embarrassed:

I find myself playing the classics more than anything else.

Last edited:
There's barely anything to do after you finish the main story. GTA Vice City/San Andreas was much better IMO.

I would have liked to see some additional story missions after the main story. Missions that give you more of a glimpse of all that happens after you put an end to Dimitri and Pegurino, but by other views other than Niko's. By Roman (if he lives), Brucie, Packie, and all of the included characters.

Last edited:
I voted for more then four times, I think it's six now. I find the more I play it, the more the storyline gets better for me. I've completed the GTAIV Complete Edition just as much too, there's just so much to do :dopey:

This compares nothing to San Andreas though, I've finished that over ten times now. That bmx always gets me coming back for more.

I have every single GTA game except VCS and LCS (have no PS2 or PSP). Completed IV eight times, TBoGT five times and TLAD four times.

Only once for me. There's barely anything to do after you finish the main story. GTA Vice City/San Andreas was much better IMO.

Yeah. Vice City was the best video game ever made, IMO. Just love the eighties mood and radio station. Good characters aswell. Epic cars and missions. And tanks and helicopters. And people. To kill. And the bikes. And the airport. And the guns. And the assets. And the cops. And much more.

I'm kinda sad to say I've only played through IV once. The PS2 games I've been through multiple times each, each one 100%+ (and I mean, I've done every damn thing there is to do in these games), no cheats, got some special/mission vehicles garaged... But all I touched in IV was the main storyline. I'll have to jump back in there and truly beat it before 5 comes out. Still need to get the Episodes as well.

Back