How much are gamesharks for PS2

How much are the gamesharks for Playstation2? and where the heck does it go?

also theres a thing in the back that says expansion bay what does that do if you buy it and how much does it cost?

should be about $20, but I would go with the Code Breaker for the same price(I have both, and the CB is much easyier to use and it always runs unlike Gameshark stuff...)

it's disc operated:

You load the disc, put in the codes, and it saves it to a special mem card thingy.

The CB uses your normal mem card and works with GS codes too

If your familiar with a CDX, it's like that. A cd goes in the tray, and a dongle(similar to a memory card) goes in one of mem card slots. U enter and activate the codes, and then put in the game disc. compared to a GSPro for the PSX, it's a pain in the butt.

one of the advantages to the Codebreaker is that it has no dongle, it save the codes that U enter to your mem card.

ok so lemme get this straight

GS2
its on a disk, from the disk you have to load it to a "special" memory card, and when you want to play a game you load codes from the Memory card... right?

CB
on a disk, you can use it with your current memory card ? :D

no no Brotha, you enter the codes into the data base on the mem card like thingy, and then the ones you turn on stay on like in real time...

I think, in both cases, the preloaded codes are on the disc, as well as the software needed to make it work. With the GS2 all codes that you add are stored on the GS2 dongle, the CB stores them on yor memory card. From what I have read, this is one of the problems with GS2, as users have added hundreds of codes, only to have the ting lock up, and erase all of the codes they entered. Also code entry is much faster with the CB

Back