How Much are YOU Willing to Pay for a Wheel Pack?

How much are you willing to spend for a decent wheel pack?

• $1.00

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • $2.00

Votes: 38 33.0%
  • $3.00

Votes: 19 16.5%
  • $4.00

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • $5.00

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • $6.00

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • $7.00

Votes: 10 8.7%

• Total voters
THE_LAST_FAOLIU
This wheel pack has got 10-20 items in it. High definition rendering. Completely original and new to the game. Paintable. They extend to both Standard and Premium cars. Once you buy the pack its your's forever.

I knew eventually they would make wheels changeable for standards, but I also knew the selection would be relatively limited and would have nothing to do with GT4's selection of wheels - as the wheels for all standard cars were completely remodeled for GT5 (however, the "special" wheel roster of stock OEM rims could be offered in GT5 as well and will most likely emerge in the future).

BUT this is an opportunity for PD/Sony to offer wheels as DLC. I'm sure wheels are in demand after the lastest patch allowing us to change wheels on standards. However, the limited amount of wheels doesn't extactly cover every single "look" we try to achieve for our cars. There are no good muscle car or classic car wheels, still no proper truck/suv wheels, and luxury sport sedans or grand touring coupes suffer from a lack of bling.

But the question is, how are more wheels worth to you? How much are you willing to pay to get a little more creative freedom in your GT Life? Perhaps a wheel that fits the look you're trying to get for a muscle car is offered in the pack... is that wheel worth a bit of dough?

Any pictures, of what these wheels would be? If i paid for paint colours, i'll probably buy wheels. I would pay as much as the paint pack.

I,d happily pay for wheel packs , but as stated above PD would have to put in abit of effort And have branded wheels as they use to in the previous GT's and sizes would also be a good option, just what i think anyways lol :)

Give us all manufacturer rims from GT4/GT5 for free and 2 packs of rims as paid DLC
Pack 1 can be PD Originals
Pack 2 can be real world rims.

20 or so in each pack, $2 a pack, $3.49 for Bundle

We should be able to adjust width, offset and diameter of the rims and pick tire width sepretly .... but 2 for 20$ seems like a good deal

I'd expect such a thing to be through an update rather then DLC. As far as an actual purchasable pack, I'd would be willing to pay $2.

I would pay up to $10 for a great wheel pack, its something i enjoy doing on my spare gt5 time when i dont feel like jumping into my cockpit... The option to change wheels on standards have given them such a makeover

I'm missing the option, I don't want to pay anything for a wheel pack.
Or I don't want a wheel pack at all.

We should be able to adjust width, offset and diameter of the rims and pick tire width sepretly .... but 2 for 20$ seems like a good deal

I would love for them to do this too, but I doubt it would happen. I'm willing to pay $5-$10 as long as its wheels I like:dopey:

2 for 20$? what the F...

i either want to be adopted by your parents, or, give me some of whatever youre smoking..

If $2 gets you 100 paints, then I think 20 wheels for $2 is reasonable. Say 5 wheels for the JDM fans (Volk, SSR, etc), 5 wheels for the Euro fans (Ronal, BBS, etc), 5 wheels for modern US fans and 5 wheels for classic cars and muscle. :D

I'd like a wheel pack! How about this:
From existing comapnies:
SSR-Mk. 1, Mk. 2, Mk. 3, FL-II, Professor SP/SP-R, Type F
Advan-Racing RG-D, Racing RG-II, Racing RZ, Racing RC-III, Racing RZ-DF
BBS-RS-GT, CH, RS, GT2
Maybe a few more from Rays and Enkei
And how about bringing back Speedline and OZ? And maybe adding RS Wantabe, Fiske, Work and HRE?

Back