How Much are YOU Willing to Pay for a Wheel Pack?

How much are you willing to spend for a decent wheel pack?

• $1.00

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • $2.00

Votes: 38 33.0%
  • $3.00

Votes: 19 16.5%
  • $4.00

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • $5.00

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • $6.00

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • $7.00

Votes: 10 8.7%

• Total voters
I would pay pretty much the asking price, no questions asked.

The idea of a Wheel pack for DLC is quite good honestly, and I believe it's what PDI should offer as content.

In my book, GT5 has plenty of cars and it also has plenty of tracks, more wheels is all that's needed.

I'd like a wheel pack dlc, I can understand some not wanting it, its like me not wanting spa and kartspace and little toycar 4cyl dlc cars.

Why we should pay for something other games offer from begin? I really don't understand why PD changed the GT4 rims system :(

Yes I'd pay, but they should also give us control of rim size and tire width. But since PD didn't take into account tire width into its physics, I doubt this will be implemented.

I'd prefer they'd make all existing wheels available for all Premium cars in an update before offering more wheels as DLC as that would already offer much more possibilities.
If they can't even do that for whatever technical reason I can't see them offering a wider selection in the first place to be honest.
You don't want to buy a wheel pack and find out you can only fit those wheels on a selection of roadcars whilst being unavailable on others like it's the case with the existing selection.

Really should be stated as "What would you like to pay". Many people saying 2 dollars would likely pay 5 or more. Which I think would be the minimum for something like this. Modeling wheels takes a lot more effort than making a few color tabs.

You should have tickets for parts to install on your cars that are ascetic only which cost real money. This way rich noobs can get exclusive looking cars and polyphony gets money without having to charge fans for core content like cars and tracks.

Id pay 3$/3€ for a wheelpack with 10 different wheels, not just different colorpatterns or different stock colors like GT5 allready has in some cases. I wish they would add some more wheels from real racecars from all arround the world, rather than adding big pimped out shiny chrome rims.
Or they could add some more rims from the standard cars and make them premium, like the original Audi Quattro rims, the Lancia Delta S4 Rims and stuff like that. Or they could make the rims of the DLC Nissan Skyline R32 Touring Car available for every car.

Back