How much $ do u have in GT2?

• Thread starter 2NRfan
  • 56 comments
Yeah, you never need more than 2 million at any given time, once you've passed the game. I don't see the point of endlessly winning Speed 12's unless you're trying to move expensive cars from one memory card to another.

And to be certain GamsSharks aren't exactly evil, I've reduced my money supply to zero before just to make things interesting again with "project cars", or starting over new games on the same memory cards.

Lets just say that i have so much money......that i buy carz to experiment with just to see if its fast, can drift well with and things like that:)

I only have between 2 million and 0 credits at any point in time, because I'm still getting cars. In my other game, I never have much, because I only have street cars.

My main GT2 game has Cr74,799,988.

But I haven't played it since June 9, 2001.

I did not use a Game Shark to get any of those Cruputniks.

Never quite got the inclination to max it out.

One card has a game with 999,999,999 Cr, well just a bit less than that now. The reason is cause I'm trying to re-create my list of GT 1 cars in GT 2 so having unlimited funds is useful. However it does get boring if you are playing the game for real. Other cards have credit ranging from 0 to billions, however I have over 20 million credits won legally playing GT1. I am going to transfer some of that money to GT 2, how much I haven't decided yet and what I'll do with the rest is just twinkles in my eye.

I have several memory cards and they must total about 20 million or so. On the other hand, my real-life bank account is overdrawn $147 and I think I got 69¢ in my wallet.

i own u all in gt3 lool 10 MOTHER FREAKING TRILLION and 71k in gt2 [bout to come into alot more found a good non-cheating moneymaking plan :crazy: ] and 1mil in gt1

gt4 racer
i own u all in gt3 lool 10 MOTHER FREAKING TRILLION and 71k in gt2 [bout to come into alot more found a good non-cheating moneymaking plan :crazy: ] and 1mil in gt1
Somehow I don't think so!!!!!!!!!

lets see.. i have $14 million i think. but i will admit 5 mil is from the red rock race :rolleyes: i just like to have money so i can do alot of testing without having to reload my game

Ram-Rod
Well how are you supposed to get 99,999,999 credits?

Keep doing the races which have the big value prize cars and then sell them.
There are some 3 lappers that award 250,000 prize cars and also the 5 lapper at Red Rock Valley awards the 500,000 Speed 12.
GT2 lets you earn cash faster than any other GT game.
Just make sure you have a spare space in your garage for the prize car.

Back