How much do you like GT as a series?

  • Thread starter Thread starter emponator
  • 27 comments
  • 4,671 views
Messages
135
Finland
Finland
Messages
emponator
I like it quite much.
P3170098.jpg
 
Whoa. April fool's?
 
Looks real, has redness around the edges, idk.

I wouldn't put it past a Scandinavian :P

Edit: Post complaint?
 
Last edited:
Not an april fool's joke. Loved the series since the first one, one of the two games that defined my relation to videogames.
 
I really, really love GT as a series and play it more than might be considered healthy but as someone who would never ever even consider to have something, anything permanently inked on my body let alone a gaming franchise, this shows i might be somewhat normal after all.
 
I love GT series, but I don't have to show it to the world ;)
 
Almost as much as that. Almost.
Same here. :D

Like analog, I play Gran Turismo games more than any other. I go back and forth between GT4 and Prologue: GT4 for the wealth of cars and tracks, and Prologue for the superior physics and graphics. I'm looking forward to GT5 making them both obsolete in a few short months.

While Sonic and Ratchet & Clank are both dear to my heart also, there's just nothing quite like a good race.
 
I don't think putting a tattoo on your arm defines how much you love GT; I have a love for the automobile and GT complements that perfectly because that same love is shared by PD and hence shows through every aspect of the GT franchise.

Really, why put a tattoo, I simply cannot grasp the logic behind it. It seems childish to have a game tattoo. But then again, to each his own I guess. I'm not here to judge any of you but seeing as you made a topic I thought I might as well say what I think.
 
I love GT series, but I don't have to show it to the world ;)

I'm with you Nox, I don't have any "tatt's". I had a nipple pierced for about a year in college. All because my g/f at the time wanted to and her and her friends all went with us (thats called a hussle btw). So moral of the story, if you see an agent extremely hot early 20's girl, you do what we do...run...run your 🤬 off :lol:

Jerome
 
HAHA!! ^^^ Thank god my GF is not like that! She and I will never have any tattoos.
I would hate to have my nipples pierced, or tats with her face and name on my leg.. you know. I never get why people only have a GF or BF and they get their NAME tattoos on themselves.. or even faces.. its just retarded.

Back in the day tatts and rings have to mean something and sometimes you had to earn them.. today its so common, its just a lame label on you saying you are different while at the same time millions and millions of people have pointless tats.

No offense there emponator, by the end of the day, GT tattoo is lame.
 
Worst_tattoo_ever.jpg


Nah, I'm just kidding, there are far far far worse tattoos! ;):D

intat1.jpg

worst-tattoo-2.jpg

tat1.jpg

w5-worst-tatto-ever.jpg

62001_f496.jpg

2382.jpg

I'll stop now.:p
 
I love GT enough that i will ruin it's elegance by stamping it to my fat skin.
 
I love the Gran Turismo series, but not enough to get a tattoo. I would wear t-shirts or hats though.


ps. I'm allergic to pain and needles, so NO tattoos!:scared:




:grumpy:
 
Yep, I wouldn't be here waiting for GT5 if I didn't like the GT series. Getting a tattoo is fine if that's what floats your boat, but I'll never get one!
 
mn_forehead_sale_utsal5.jpg

Wonder what this dumb A$$ is thinking? "I immediately regret this decision"

IIRC, she got a nice education for her son/daughter with that.
Putting the good of her child in front of her own looks, how stupid is that.


And for the tattoo, it's in a place where it's hidden 99% of time (right shoulder),
and I designed it so that if for some reason I decide that I hate it, it's easy to fix.
 
emponator: right, and you color in the GT, nice. But what if you'll hate the flame afterwards? :D
 
i love gt but not enough to be stabbed with a needle and drawn on
although i do get this special feeling when i first start gt that i dont get off any other game
 
Keitaro333, a generic flame on a place I can't see without a mirror and is hidden from everyone else almost always doesn't bother me. =)
I doubt I never have to color it all black, though.

I am thinking of getting a second gaming related tattoo on my left shoulder, but that'll gonna be the last one, if I even take it.
 
Tattoo chitter in a thread about a racing game. Proof that the nets are the best place to waste time in the universe....
 
I just think it's the best racing game in the world, thats all.
 
I love it so dearly that I would consider marrying it.
 
Back