How much for a Speed12

  • Thread starter Thread starter STI9
  • 10 comments
  • 824 views
Messages
2,553
United Kingdom
Scotland, UK
How much roughly did you get your tvr speed 12 for, I need to know how long I should be saving my pennies. I've never seen one in the used car market but I want to be ready for the monster.
 
TVR Speed 12 = 250,000

Keep checking used car dealership, I've seen alot in there, just keep checking it after every 3-5 races, or you could put a wanted advert in the GT5 Market place and trade with someone??

👍
 
Cheers, iv got enough then. thought it would be over 1 mil because theres only one in the world
 
Yeah, I was surprised aswell, it's a beast of a car.

I kept mine stock weight and power, just added sports soft tyres and custom suspension, it's a hoot to drive, well, when I say drive, I mean ''hold on''...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Kinda expected from a tvr lol. Mines was like that in GT4. Just hope its in a good colour.
 
All the ones I've seen come in the same colour- Reflex Purple (the purple / green flip that's on the TVR's in the New Dealership).

But, if you don't like it, there's always the option to respray it. Probably the best feature to be introduced to the GT series for a long time.

I love my resprays!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: GT AUTO
 
I love my Speed 12, just wait until you hear it...
 
I'm racing against one just now thats green, 2nd place every time on the superspeedway.
 
It sounds great! Puts some alot more expensive cars to shame in a straight line... Its a shame it cannot be racemodded :( Mine is fully tuned otherwise

I dont recall the car being that expensive, say below 300,000credits.
 
such an awesome car for the money, fully modded, it will beat a fully modded veyron from one side of top gear run way to the other, once tuned, but even without a tune it will win a rolling start from 50 to 220 mph
 
Yeah, in standard tune (weight and power) mine does very nearly 210mph on the main straight at Monza during racing, not quite F1 speed, but considering the differences between an F1 car and a TVR that's still mighty impressive, especially as mine is still on Sports tyres and has a spoiler on it.

My 910bhp Audi can't even get close to that, and the Audi has 100bhp more.

:eek:
 
Back