How much hours per day do you play?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ActiveMatx
  • 57 comments
  • 3,207 views

I play this much Gran Turismo 4

  • Less than a hour a day

    Votes: 41 18.1%
  • 1 - 2 Hours a day

    Votes: 73 32.2%
  • 2 - 3 Hours

    Votes: 57 25.1%
  • 3 - 4

    Votes: 56 24.7%

  • Total voters
    227
I'd say on average about 3-5 hours a day....
Sometimes though on the weekends, as has been previously state, I'll go anwhere from 6 to 8...

Right now I'm just going through & hop-lapping a whole bunch of different cars on a wide variety of tracks and am quite enjoying it! :D
 
ok people i have just finished like more that 24 hrs strait on the station but im like on it 6 plus hrs a day :P
 
On weekdays, usually an hour or so. On the weekend I can get more done.
 
3-4. but i went clean for 4weeks, it wasnt working so last week i cleaned it with plastic wax ( :scared: i didnt have anything to lose) :sly: so now its on for 12hours aday but i only play it for 1-2 , or if i want a car ALOT!!! lol ive gotton 2%in the past 3days :indiff:
 
ActiveMatx
I want my old life back.

I never used to be a gamer. Games coouldn't suck me in that easily. I love cars, and Gran Turismo 4 is taking away all of my time! I dont do my homework, I dont work on my work, I dont work on my motorcycle.

Lately all I do is play Gran Turismo 4. Its sickening. i love it, and at the end of the day, I feel so fried out from all of the slouching and television. How much hours do you guys put in each day? Are you guys also addicts?

Lets hear your thoughts on the game, and how it takes away all of your damn time.

Welcome to my life. If I never discovered the PS2 or Gran Turismo I could be a pro skater by now :dopey:
 
I play one or two days a week. Sometimes I play for 2 or 3 hours. I usually only play on when I can't afford to go out or when I get in drunk but don't feel like going to sleep.
 
When I first got the game I couldn't put it down.But like every other GT game in the past the novelty soon wore off. I play maybe an hour or 2 every couple of days now.
 
Ahhh... to be young and responsibility free.

Seriously. I'm lucky if I can fit in about an hour every other week. At this rate I'll finish my compendium sometime after I start the one for GT5.

24 hours straight? 6-8 a weekend?

Sheesh... I'd have to get divorced, give up booze, quit the Rescue, and sell everything else I own.
Actually, that sounds really nice.

AO
 
lionel
Most of the time it is less than an hour, which is what i chose. Most of the time I'll get on, take a few pics, and maybe do a couple of races out of a set. The reason for this is to remind myself for next time which races I can successfully complete, that way I can finish them up when I have the time. I really wish I had more time for GT4, but with the bass guitar, mods for my truck going on, school, work, and my addictive R/C hobby, I just don't have that much time.


I like you. I play the bass. I have mods going on for my Mustang right now. I am in school. I used to work, so hey, I'm there! haha. And I am also addicted to R/C. I have 4 of them actually...T-MAXX with a Fantom .18; Rustler with an O.S. .15; oval car; and a drag car. I am also considering buying a touring car or a .21 buggy. :)

Oh, and for the topic, I play too much, that's all I can say haha.
 
currently at 0hrs per day, per week, per month...

Reason? I'm at uni!! which means no PS2, no GT4... but in the week i had it, i played it do death when i could, up to 8 hrs i reckon. So after a week, i was at 21% complete, and feeling like i'd just hit the tip of the iceberg.

I do miss GT4, but I know that if I had it here, I wouldnt be typing here, I wouldnt be revising, I wouldnt be passing my exams - I would be giving myself some serious RSI's driving round the 'Ring.
 
On most days I don't play at all but when I do then for 4-5 hours straight.
 
whoever puts GT4 over their girl...or anything for that matter..is a bastard and should DIE. :banghead:you should be ashamed of yourself. how does your relationship thrive?
 
Too many hours, thats for sure. I play it at home, and when I go to a friends house that has the game, I usually start playing it there too. I'm addicted to the rally, I just clear em all from easy to hard, and sit there and do them over and over again. Is it wrong to dream of the 206 every night? :scared:
 
On a good day I could play around 6 hours. If I loose interest quickly, 1-2 hours.

Selected the 3-4 hour option because that's the highest.
 
played it probably about 6 hrs a day for the first few days, then at least a few hours for about a week
have reached 25 percent now but can't be arsed doing those bloody endurance races
have only played an hour or so in the last week
 
When I first got it I was on at least 4-5 hours per day...

Ive gradually slowed up on it now and play maybe 1hour per day.

Im still enjoying it tho even tho im only at 32%....

I am looking forward to the endurance races, but that will have to wait untill work quietens down :)
 
When I first got GT4 i played around 2 hours/day, but now that I have caught up with life again I usually play less then 1 hour/day. My eyes go buggy after more then 2 hours straight of playing :dunce:
 
Not as much as I want to.
One day, I will sit down and "Free Run" the Ring until I fall asleep.
 
days i work 0, days off it depends on my kids.

can play for 4-6 hours and maybe 2-4 more when they go to bed
 
I dunno... haven't been playing too much. I will in the evenings more often now though..
 
ActiveMatx
We here in Hawaii dont speak english

no problem...just trying to point it out. it's kind of a peeve of mine.
 
I don't get to play for more than an hour or so usually, haven't played at all for the last week. Work is such a hindrance! Not like when I was a young fella, at school, doing all nighters during the weekend with my mates on GT1 :sly:
 
Usually only about 1-2 hrs, somedays way more, sometimes I'm way too busy and just don't touch it for a week or so. This last weekend though 47hrs, 50mins all up, check my 1889 Motor Carriage thread you'll see why. I won't play for a week now though!
 
Back