How Much Is Gas In Your Area?????

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
Here In S.A. i just saw on the news that the lowest unleaded gas price is .89 cents per gallon.:D :D How much is it in your area? Compared to the highest ive seen it here of $1.70 for unleaded a few months back.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Up here in Houston we have $0.94 cents a gallon and few months back it was $1.69

Hey man do you know if NASA opened back up again?? I want to make another trip over there. Thats a cool place to go to.:D

Yeah have you ever been there? I havent. I want to though. I have not watched much TV lately but it will be on TV tomorrow and Ill tell ya if it is.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Yeah have you ever been there? I havent. I want to though. I have not watched much TV lately but it will be on TV tomorrow and Ill tell ya if it is.
Ive been there 2times already. Its pretty cool. :D

:(

We're still at 1.699 per gallon (U.S. Dollars)

:lol: My company was just accused of Price Fixing! Their out of their minds. At best, we make 2 cents for each gallon we sale. That makes our cost on Gas 1.679 per gallon.

I'm gonna drive to Texas to by my gas at .89 :D

Originally posted by Pako
:(

We're still at 1.699 per gallon (U.S. Dollars)

:lol: My company was just accused of Price Fixing! Their out of their minds. At best, we make 2 cents for each gallon we sale. That makes our cost on Gas 1.679 per gallon.

I'm gonna drive to Texas to by my gas at .89 :D

Yeah man we were at like .99 cents for the past 3 weeks and than today i was watching my local news and they were saying a few gas stations just went down to .89 cents. :D :D :D WooHoo i need some gas soon too.

Originally posted by NocturnalPS

Yeah man we were at like .99 cents for the past 3 weeks and than today i was watching my local news and they were saying a few gas stations just went down to .89 cents. :D :D :D WooHoo i need some gas soon too.

That's increadable!!! It must add another 80 cents to truck it up to Montana. :lol: Yeah right!

Originally posted by ///M325i
Thats nothing. the UK we pay around 97p a litre that is about $1.30 i guess, x that by 4 to get a gallon and you get a ripp of.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What Planet are you on M boy! Unleaded is 74p a litre not 97!! Any way 74p x 4 = £2.96p x 1.4 (exchange rate) and you have $4.14 a gallon. Not bad really:lol:

.89/gallon....oh yes....I remember those days, just a few summers ago...I could fill my tank for less than $10. I could drive like I wanted to (maniacally) and it just didn't matter. Those were the days.....

1.20 is the lowest I've seen in a long time, but that was 2 weeks ago.
1.30 is more along the low end of the spectrum right now.
1.45 is the norm
1.90 is what it was a few months ago.

Holy crap! Anything below $1.50 and I'm happy. I'd like to move home to Houston, but I've got too much going on here to just bail out. It'd be hard to explain to my boss and family that I'm moving for cheaper gas too (:

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by risingson77

For what? A pint? Or 77 octane? :lol:

Per leter. Ours in Alberta is around 56 now. So thats..... around 112 per gallon. pretty good. But I heard in Nefey Land, its around 100 per leter

Latest Posts

Back