R Revolutionz Messages 19 Jan 2, 2011 #2 Think its ust over half a mill Performance if pretty poor though, even though its stats look good
Highlandor Messages 2,465 Retired to a padded cell Messages GTP_Padded_Cell Jan 2, 2011 #4 Mine cost 390,000 👍
C Chris_Leeman Messages 64 Messages Chris_Leeman Jan 2, 2011 #5 Do you want to have a S7? I've got two of them in my garage...
Fastas Premium Messages 1,362 W. Yorks. UK Messages GTP_Fastas____ Jan 2, 2011 #6 I've seen it for 393,xxxCr and it had a power/weight of 2.27 kg/hp.
Passeyfier Messages 31 Messages Passeyfier Jan 2, 2011 #7 For an American Car it handles pretty well (hehe, just joking ). I bought it as soon as I saw it and it's pretty quick, although 2nd gear's ratio is very short with the standard setup.
For an American Car it handles pretty well (hehe, just joking ). I bought it as soon as I saw it and it's pretty quick, although 2nd gear's ratio is very short with the standard setup.