It's "worth" it if you care about levels. I can't tell you the exact number of exp, but if you're level 25, it will get you to 26, so you can enter the next endurance race.
If you choose a competition-friendly car, then you'll have a bit of fun with the AI. If you want to get it over with it, then it'll get a bit tedious just putting +10 minutes into the race.
Next time please use the seach bar..
After a quick search I've found that Grand Valley gets you 113,674 xp.
Also after another search I found that from 26 to 27 you need 66,942 xp so yes it will get you to 27..
Next time please use the seach bar..
After a quick search I've found that Grand Valley gets you 113,674 xp.
Also after another search I found that from 26 to 27 you need 66,942 xp so yes it will get you to 27..