How often can you trade? Or, more specifically...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blank_Redge
  • 23 comments
  • 1,283 views
Messages
743
United States
Los Angeles area, CA
If I make a trade at five minutes until midnight, can I trade again five minutes after midnight? When does the gift timer reset?
 
It supposedly resets at 7PM EST
 
It supposedly resets at 7PM EST

It doesn't supposedly resit at 7:00 PM EST; it unquestionably, most definitely, irrefutably does without a doubt rest at 7:00 PM EST. This has been confirmed countless times already.
 
I think it's just 24 hours from the time you send the car
 
I think it's just 24 hours from the time you send the car

It isn't, it's Midnight GMT or whatever time that is wherever in the world you are. This has been covered countless times.
 
It isn't, it's Midnight GMT or whatever time that is wherever in the world you are. This has been covered countless times.

Where can I find the exact time then?
 
Depends on which region you're in.

Edit, for LA it's 3:00 PM give or take an hour.
 
I'm in GMT+1, so that would mean that I can send a new one after 01.00.
Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm confused :p
 
I'm in GMT+1, so that would mean that I can send a new one after 01.00.
Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm confused :p

Yes. You would be able to send a car before 01:00, and one after. If you wanted to send another car you'd have to wait until 01:00 the next day to send another car. You wouldn't be able to send for 24hrs.
You can send one car before 01:00 and one after every two days, so its still 1 car every 24hrs.
 
in the USA its 7 pm est / 4 pm pst:)
 
Yes. You would be able to send a car before 01:00, and one after. If you wanted to send another car you'd have to wait until 01:00 the next day to send another car. You wouldn't be able to send for 24hrs.
You can send one car before 01:00 and one after every two days, so its still 1 car every 24hrs.

Cheers mate!
 
So its 7pm here (EST) and I can't send a car. I sent a car this morning, which should have counted as my trade for yesterday since the trade time period is 7pm to 7pm.

Is this correct or is my information wrong?
 
So its 7pm here (EST) and I can't send a car. I sent a car this morning, which should have counted as my trade for yesterday since the trade time period is 7pm to 7pm.

Is this correct or is my information wrong?
Nope if you send a car after.
8pm ESTit is a new car day.
12 midnight its still with in 24 hrs.
7am is still with in 24 hrs
This window is when you sent the car.
12pm still with in 24 hrs
6 pm still with in 24 hrs
in <1 mins it will be...
8PM EST New day send the car..

8 9 10 11 12 GMT
4-5-6- -7-- 8 EST
 
Last edited:
The original post was made before daylight savings was in effect.
 
Back