How the hell do u get 2010 bday tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kerwana234
  • 9 comments
  • 1,081 views
Messages
77
Messages
jameswilldie
I had made a new psn account with the year 2010 and it wont let me to finish the whole account someone please help me:ouch:
 
It has to be a sub account off your main account. I did it, but it was a pain in the ass. It's probably just easier to trade for one.
 
Yeah im way to lazy to sit there and create a bunch of different accounts
 
It has to be a sub account off your main account. I did it, but it was a pain in the ass. It's probably just easier to trade for one.

How does that work?
 
I think you need a primary account (aged 18+) located in Hong Kong, because of the age limitations (the game is 3+). Hong Kong doesn't seem to have age limitations. Then you make a child account born in 2010 with the HK account as the parent account. I've done this.
 
I think you need a primary account (aged 18+) located in Hong Kong, because of the age limitations (the game is 3+). Hong Kong doesn't seem to have age limitations. Then you make a child account born in 2010 with the HK account as the parent account. I've done this.

I did this with a US account. Works in more than one region it seems.
 
Create an account with the bday year as 2010 and it will ask you to link it to a main account.

Thanks for explaining.

So I'd get the ticket for a 2010 car, but if it's over 1,000,000 it'd be useless?
 
"Random" car tickets aren't subject to the $1M rule (yet).
 
Back