How the Xbox 360 version of FH2 got "hosed", abandoned, etc.

• Thread starter Aftrbrnr
  • 33 comments
HiTork
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst24273_Forza-Horizon-2-on-Xbox-360.aspx

I recommend you check this thread on Forza's official forums and how angry many people are at what has happened. Basically, Turn 10 has came out and said that the 360 version of FH2 will not get DLC nor will players get Forza Rewards (with regards to the latter, many players cashed them in only to find out they got absolutely nothing for the 360 version and can't reverse their decision.)

Aside from that, here are several other significant differences between the One and 360 versions:

- No Driveatars in the 360 version, just standard AI drivers in place.

- Only three radio stations as opposed to four more that unlock through the progress of the Xbox One career mode.

- Slightly smaller map with differences in roads and areas that can be accessed.

- Different bonus boards for each version: the 360 version has "CR" boards which provide credits when smashed, while the Xbone version has "XP" boards which rewards experience points. The placement of these boards are also slightly different on each version, i.e. the location of a CR board in the 360 version may not necessarily be the location of a XP board in the One version.

- Different locations for some of the speed traps and zones, particularly in areas where the road differs from each version.

- No weather in the Xbox 360 version.

- No tuning (gear ratios, suspension height, etc.) in the Xbox 360 version.

- Different availability of parts for vehicles. One player found that the Xbox One version of the 2008 Subaru STI had only the standard Forza adjustable aero parts, while the 360 version had more aftermarket body parts (this could be the result of the Xbox One version using a new model that hasn't had those parts rendered while the 360 version uses the existing model that has been passed down various Forza games with the parts). Wheel choices are different between the two games (the Xbox One has new wheel choices, particularly for the HRE brand), engine swaps that are possible are different, and no drivetrain swaps are possible on the Xbox 360 version).

- Aside from the recent announcement of no DLC for the 360 version, even the vanilla base games differ in cars available out of the box, with the 360 version lacking some cars.

- No bonus wheelspin upon leveling up in the 360 version, only a fixed amount of credits given.

- Horizon Finale race different between versions, the 360 version seems to go around the main Horizon Festival area while the Xbox One version goes around the entire map, a process that takes as long as 20 minutes even in a S1 class car.

The worst part about the DLC decision is this appears to be a last minute one, aside from the fact in the past that it was stated both versions would receive DLC, even the 360 versions on their packaging states "downloadable content available" on the back.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst24273_Forza-Horizon-2-on-Xbox-360.aspx

I recommend you check this thread on Forza's official forums and how angry many people are at what has happened. Basically, Turn 10 has came out and said that the 360 version of FH2 will not get DLC nor will players get Forza Rewards (with regards to the latter, many players cashed them in only to find out they got absolutely nothing for the 360 version and can't reverse their decision.)

Aside from that, here are several other significant differences between the One and 360 versions:

- Only three radio stations as opposed to four more that unlock through the progress of the Xbox One career mode.

- Slightly smaller map with differences in roads and areas that can be accessed.

- Different bonus boards for each version: the 360 version has "CR" boards which provide credits when smashed, while the Xbone version has "XP" boards which rewards experience points. The placement of these boards are also slightly different on each version, i.e. the location of a CR board in the 360 version may not necessarily be the location of a XP board in the One version.

- Different locations for some of the speed traps and zones, particularly in areas where the road differs from each version.

- Different availability of parts for vehicles. One player found that the Xbox One version of the 2008 Subaru STI had only the standard Forza adjustable aero parts, while the 360 version had more aftermarket body parts (this could be the result of the Xbox One version using a new model that hasn't had those parts rendered while the 360 version uses the existing model that has been passed down various Forza games with the parts). Wheel choices are different between the two games (the Xbox One has new wheel choices, particularly for the HRE brand), engine swaps that are possible are different, and no drivetrain swaps are possible on the Xbox 360 version).

- Aside from the recent announcement of no DLC for the 360 version, even the vanilla base games differ in cars available out of the box, with the 360 version lacking some cars.

- No bonus wheelspin upon leveling up in the 360 version, only a fixed amount of credits given.

- Horizon Finale race different between versions, the 360 version seems to go around the main Horizon Festival area while the Xbox One version goes around the entire map, a process that takes as long as 20 minutes even in a S1 class car.

The worst part about the DLC decision is this appears to be a last minute one, aside from the fact in the past that it was stated both versions would receive DLC, even the 360 versions on their packaging states "downloadable content available" on the back.
No offense, but your a little late to the party. If you want you can try to bring this up in the main FH2 thread but that's already been discussed.

No offense, but your a little late to the party. If you want you can try to bring this up in the main FH2 thread but that's already been discussed.
It's been discussed A LOT in the main thread - as a subject it might be better off in a dedicated thread like this.

I can understand the anger over Forza Rewards and DLC - MS should really have warned potential owners about these beforehand - but can't help but feel those who are burned about drivatars, weather and open wheel cars were expecting a fully featured current gen game on a last gen console. Gripes such as the placement of bonus boards and speed traps also seem a little on the trivial side given the necessarily different layouts of the two games.

Last edited:
I can understand the frustration about the lack of Forza rewards DLC for the 360. There really was no warning in advance about that at all. Fortunately I have the X1 version but I really do feel bad for the 360 players that are missing out on an incredible experience on the X1.

As has been said above, although I didn't expect DLC and am not heartbroken about a lack of Forza Rewards, it's understandable for those two things to leave a bitter taste among fans. Most everything else is a matter of the XB360's processing power, DVD capacity, and the architecture of the FH1/FM4 engine.

Given those realities, what I expected was FH1 in a new location with some new things. Between the non-driving gameplay tweaks and 360-exclusive cars, Sumo Digital exceeded my expectations. It's fair to say that FH2-360 launched without fanfare and appears to have been left in the cold, but excluding DLC, it's pretty much all the game it ever could have been. Playground Games simply utilized the XBone's hardware advantage to deliver more.

In the end, it's pretty simple. Either the XBone is your choice for a next-gen system, or it's not. Both FH2-One and FH2-360 are fantastic games, so enjoy whichever one you can play. :cheers:

Most certainly should've been expected.

Strange, but likely down to disc space.

Also a little strange.

Strange as well, but given the lack of wheelspins in the 360 version, unsurprising. Personally, I'm bothered by the removal of affinity more than any other in-game bonuses.

Another strange one.

Absolutely expected.

Unsurprising given the FH1 bones.

The wheel choices on the 360 version are actually less than FH1, despite using that game as the base. That's a bit odd. The swaps carrying over from FH1 made sense; the simplification or lack of them on some cars doesn't. It feels very half-assed, yeah.

Expected: open-wheel cars won't work on the 360 engine. Seems they cherry-picked a few of the new additions, then padded the rest of the list out with some FH1 cars to get to the pre-release-advertised 200+ (201, I believe).

The complete lack of prize cars means yeah, this has become grind-city. Especially with the gold wristband requiring Level 500.

I was wondering why peoples' times seemed so long! :lol:

And this is my major sticking point, especially because, considering the 360 has an entire backlog they could plunder, it would've taken very little on Sumo/T10's parts to give 360 players one big goodwill send-off DLC to keep them with the XBox brand, instead of sweeping the title under the rug.

One other minor difference I noticed is the 360 version has the option of a "treasure map" much like the original Horizon which reveals the locations of the bonus boards, barn cars, etc. Owning the Xbox One version, I was unaware of this until someone pointed this out to me: it appears unlike the original Horizon which required the use of Car Tokens (a feature that so far isn't in FH2 nor do I know if they will be making a future appearance) this one can be purchased for about 300,000 credits. The Xbone version does not have such a feature as far as I know, would come in handy as I have yet to see a comprehensive map (even fan made) for the location of our boards, speed traps/zones, etc. in that version.

@Aftrbrnr -- I don't know if it will carry over to FM6, but T10/PG had promised there would be no such microtransactions in FH2 after the fanbase criticized their appearance in FM5.

I would say "hosed" is pushing it a touch. It's still a brilliant game, it's just not as good as the Bone version. But does anyone actually expect it to be? Different hardware generations and all that?

The only thing I'm finding disappointing is the lack of dlc, but that's not the end of the world.

One other minor difference I noticed is the 360 version has the option of a "treasure map" much like the original Horizon which reveals the locations of the bonus boards, barn cars, etc. Owning the Xbox One version, I was unaware of this until someone pointed this out to me: it appears unlike the original Horizon which required the use of Car Tokens (a feature that so far isn't in FH2 nor do I know if they will be making a future appearance) this one can be purchased for about 300,000 credits. The Xbone version does not have such a feature as far as I know, would come in handy as I have yet to see a comprehensive map (even fan made) for the location of our boards, speed traps/zones, etc. in that version.
I got this map from the main FH2 thread, can't find the original post but credit to the guy who originally posted it here. Works fine with my XBone.

http://www.xboxdome.de/uploads/arti...rd-scheunenfunde-barn-finds-by-xboxdomeDE.jpg

No speed traps/zones though.

X360 owners also got a $10 discount off the price of the physical game, too ($59.99 for the XBone copy, $49.99 for the X360 one). Do take that into consideration as well.

What I think they should do is just move cars from Forza 4 and Horizon 1 and use those as DLC for Horizon 2. They're basically the same thing right?

X360 owners also got a $10 discount off the price of the physical game, too ($59.99 for the XBone copy, $49.99 for the X360 one). Do take that into consideration as well.

I don't think paying for a slightly less expensive version of the game excuses the omission of very simple features like the Wheelspin and Forza rewards.

I'm playing the 360 version and am really upset at the bucket list differences... The Mclaren F1 challenge doesn't seem to even exist in the 360 version.

Other then that it's still a pretty fun game. Been having a blast with it.

So Horizon 2 (360) is just Horizon but in a different location. Not sure wth they were trying to achieve by making a 360 version.

As sequels go, it's further from the first game than FM4 after FM3, even after setting aside the fact that the location is the majority of what defines a game like this.

Im sorry but of course some will say the differences are no suprise and blah blah and mabey there sincere mabey they are just sticking there nose in the air. Yeah we all new there would be differences I understand weather not being in the 360 version. I think the other stuff (most of it) is just MS way to try and force us to buy the xbox one. Im sorry but I only bought xbox for Forza as It is a disappointment in all otber areas imo. But they screwed 360 owners period. There is no reason they couldnt spell out the differences months befor release so customers knew what the were getting but they didnt. They used there typical shady antics and every bit of info I hav about the game does not state that the features are only on xbox one and not 360. I have a artcle here that states all the features weather, open world, dlc etc and sells this totally enhanced expeience vs horizon 1 and nowhere does it state that some features only available on the one version. and in tje end of the article it states available on both 360 and one. So they led us along to thinking we were getting what they advertised only to screw 360 owners over. I thik it screwed them. Be honest from day one and mabey people once they knew the 360 version was going to be crap mabey would of saved the mone they spent on the game and got an xbox one and the game. Now we spent the money on a lie and it spites me to buy the game twice. I dont think this is any more open world than the first one. Still has fences you cant drive through and the lack of tuning is crap no reason that could not be implemented in. Also I bought the Integra R only to notice no body kits why was that taken away I remember having front rear side kits but now we only have the forza front andrrear spoilers. So I believe we were led along to believe we weregetting the advertised game only to make sure there would be sales. Once we buy it were the ones that are screwed and they got there money. One last thing I also like how they wait untill after release and right when dlc is being relased to say Oh yeah by the way no dlc for 360 owners which suprises me because how can MS pass on that oppertunity to get more of our money. I would think they would just give us the same dlc as the first game it seems like its there thing to make us buy the same cars as dlc ovr again in every game. So sorry but I keep trying to give MS and xbox a chance and its just dissapointments all around. Start with being upfront and man up if your going to screw us at least be man enough to do it to our faces. Advertise horizon 2 for what it is Horizon 1 in a new location minus Ralley and some tuning options an dlc.

I was really hyped about this game before it's release, I knew that the 360 version would mostly be a toned down version of the One, I can overlook most of stuff such as the smaller map, no drivetars, no weather. But there are things that are just beyond my understanding.

Things like the lack of cross country events, I can't understand why these couldn't happen, I mean sure the map is more enclosed, but there are some pretty open areas in it too to let this happen.

The whole concept of the career, well I'll be honest, I like how they kept a style like FH1 in there, as in the events stay at the map after you race them, so you don't stay locked in the championships like the One, also being able to switch cars/categories during the roadtrip championship, but of course there is the parts where things go terribly wrong.
Like the lack of Showdown events, I mean come on only 4 events? with rather mediocre cars if you ask me. They could have done a lot better in there, FH1 had several Showdowns.
The car classes are completely messed up where in the one version there are several classes, in the 360 you're stuck with 8, which makes some cars fall into some weird classes such as the Astra as a sports car.
Final event as mentioned, no idea how they couldn't fit something like the one, and with a better paying prize.

Lack of post release support, I'm not really a fan of DLCs, but in games like Forza they are like a tradition and is rather upsetting how they cut down them for the 360, and as well how some of cars in the One don't show up in the 360 at all, yeah I understand they'd have to port these models but it could be done, and I'm sure they'd profit from it since most of sales came from the 360 version.

Perhaps some minor details really do bother me, the trailers for the bucket list challenges instead of the cars parked.
How the AI free roam racers are plain copy pastes from FH1, would be no effort putting up some of the new cars like the Veneno, P1, etc. If the lack of variety was the only problem, but is also bugged and you end up seeing a red RT 12R a lot.
The AI racers of events are just bland, they will always get repeated, in performance class you will ALWAYS see the Mercedes G-class, Charger SRT8, Mustang Cobra, and others. No matter what car you drive.
No wheelspin rewards, but that was mentioned before.
The lack of radio stations, I mean come on Horizon is a MUSIC festival and they just cut it down like that. Someone said about lack of disc space, completely understandable, but why didn't they deliver the lacking content as a day 1 patch, which could include the missing cars as well, and the missing map driveable areas. Or even sell the game in a two disc format, one for installing and other for playing, so we wouldn't be missing any content

In conclusion, and as it was said a lot before, if MS really wanted they could have made an amazing game for the 360, with a bit less of features and graphics, but still outstanding as a last straw for the past gen, but they decided to go down another road, where they deliver a really half-assed game for the 360, "forcing" players to get a One if they want to enjoy a real outstanding game. Which I can say is a cheeky stunt, if it was meant to turn like that the 360 version shouldn't even happen at all, and let us daydream about owning a One and enjoy the full game instead of delivering this excuse of game to pull this stunt.

But if you can overlook all this stuff, then you'll be happy with the game, if not just play Horizon 1 instead, the map is smaller and it has less cars but it feels like a solid game at least.

Last edited:
I was really hyped about this game before it's release, I knew that the 360 version would mostly be a toned down version of the One, I can overlook most of stuff such as the smaller map, no drivetars, no weather. But there are things that are just beyond my understanding.

Things like the lack of cross country events, I can't understand why these couldn't happen, I mean sure the map is more enclosed, but there are some pretty open areas in it too to let this happen.

The whole concept of the career, well I'll be honest, I like how they kept a style like FH1 in there, as in the events stay at the map after you race them, so you don't stay locked in the championships like the One, also being able to switch cars/categories during the roadtrip championship, but of course there is the parts where things go terribly wrong.
Like the lack of Showdown events, I mean come on only 4 events? with rather mediocre cars if you ask me. They could have done a lot better in there, FH1 had several Showdowns.
The car classes are completely messed up where in the one version there are several classes, in the 360 you're stuck with 8, which makes some cars fall into some weird classes such as the Astra as a sports car.
Final event as mentioned, no idea how they couldn't fit something like the one, and with a better paying prize.

Lack of post release support, I'm not really a fan of DLCs, but in games like Forza they are like a tradition and is rather upsetting how they cut down them for the 360, and as well how some of cars in the One don't show up in the 360 at all, yeah I understand they'd have to port these models but it could be done, and I'm sure they'd profit from it since most of sales came from the 360 version.

Perhaps some minor details really do bother me, the trailers for the bucket list challenges instead of the cars parked.
How the AI free roam racers are plain copy pastes from FH1, would be no effort putting up some of the new cars like the Veneno, P1, etc. If the lack of variety was the only problem, but is also bugged and you end up seeing a red RT 12R a lot.
The AI racers of events are just bland, they will always get repeated, in performance class you will ALWAYS see the Mercedes G-class, Charger SRT8, Mustang Cobra, and others. No matter what car you drive.
No wheelspin rewards, but that was mentioned before.
The lack of radio stations, I mean come on Horizon is a MUSIC festival and they just cut it down like that. Someone said about lack of disc space, completely understandable, but why didn't they deliver the lacking content as a day 1 patch, which could include the missing cars as well, and the missing map driveable areas. Or even sell the game in a two disc format, one for installing and other for playing, so we wouldn't be missing any content

In conclusion, and as it was said a lot before, if MS really wanted they could have made an amazing game for the 360, with a bit less of features and graphics, but still outstanding as a last straw for the past gen, but they decided to go down another road, where they deliver a really half-assed game for the 360, "forcing" players to get a One if they want to enjoy a real outstanding game. Which I can say is a cheeky stunt, if it was meant to turn like that the 360 version shouldn't even happen at all, and let us daydream about owning a One and enjoy the full game instead of delivering this excuse of game to pull this stunt.

But if you can overlook all this stuff, then you'll be happy with the game, if not just play Horizon 1 instead, the map is smaller and it has less cars but it feels like a solid game at least.
So you see it as 360 owners getting the shaft also. I mean it was an entirley different company that made the 360 version so its not a lack of time or manpower its a way to get us to buy a one and rebuy the game. The no dlc for the 360 is completley a screwjob there is no reason at all there couldnt be dlc that should of been the absolute least they could of done for h2 was give us dlc content. For the short time ive owned xbox itseems like MS does this kind of crap regularly. Its bad enough they made you rebuy the same cars as dlc in forza 4, H1. I know im the jackass that bought it but im sorry its BS. The big reason I love GT series is the content comes and I dont have to pay for it which is the wayit should be we bought the game for $50-$60 and then they want us to buy $7 + dlc to make it a $100 game when all said and done. Im suprised they let you buy one car out of the dlc instead of making us buy the whole dlc since each month there would be 1 mabey 2 cars worth getting and then a bunch of filler cars Ford transit, GMC Vans really. At this point I would pay for a dlc that allows tuning in H2. God da*( i get so pissed whe i talk about MS and XBOX they could at least send a little vasoline with all there games and systems so I dont hurt as bad in the morning after they screw me.

So you see it as 360 owners getting the shaft also. I mean it was an entirley different company that made the 360 version so its not a lack of time or manpower its a way to get us to buy a one and rebuy the game. The no dlc for the 360 is completley a screwjob there is no reason at all there couldnt be dlc that should of been the absolute least they could of done for h2 was give us dlc content. For the short time ive owned xbox itseems like MS does this kind of crap regularly.
Will I agree with the you on the DLC policy, Microsoft is not the one releasing the DLC so I'm unsure where you got that.

Either way I have a question, what else has Microsoft done?

Its bad enough they made you rebuy the same cars as dlc in forza 4, H1. I know im the jackass that bought it but im sorry its BS.
They aren't making you re-buy anything, really. That is all up to the consumer if they want to support bad DLC policies or not. This is where you should have took action if you feel so gipped by it.

The big reason I love GT series is the content comes and I dont have to pay for it which is the wayit should be we bought the game for $50-$60 and then they want us to buy $7 + dlc to make it a $100 game when all said and done.
Again, you dont have to buy anything, but what Im wondering is why you arent speaking up about GT's DLC policy, as it is just as bad, if not worse, then FM's. When they released the paint chips for sale, did you buy those? And if you didnt, why didnt you do the same for Fh? Either way, that statement is moot, as the Forza series always releases plenty of things for free also.

Side note for someone, do the FH car packs let you get one free car, or is that just from FM?

Im suprised they let you buy one car out of the dlc instead of making us buy the whole dlc since each month there would be 1 mabey 2 cars worth getting and then a bunch of filler cars Ford transit, GMC Vans really. At this point I would pay for a dlc that allows tuning in H2. God da*( i get so pissed whe i talk about MS and XBOX they could at least send a little vasoline with all there games and systems so I dont hurt as bad in the morning after they screw me.
The vans are great, and I never purchased it for Fm so its a new welcome addition for me. So far the packs have been great, and I have no problem with them. Its funny that you talk about wanting a full game at the time of purchase, yet GT is still doing updates for things that should have been in the game 12 months ago. You're purposely blinding yourself to one company, while going balls out on another. Makes little sense to me, honestly.

The FH2 car packs does have one freebie for those that don't own them, last month it was an '80s BMW M5 and this month it is a 1990 Subaru Legacy RS.

I think car choices in these types of games are going to get opinions from all over the spectrum, I know some people feel vehicles like the vans are "filler" and others like me appreciate them. Personally, I do like the inclusion of non-exotic or non-enthusiast vehicles, but that's just me. I really don't think you can win with car choices because you can have a situation where for every guy that likes a Mustang there is another guy that probably wishes they should have cut those American dinosaurs out for more JDM vehicles. Basically I feel people's tastes vary so much you can't really please everyone nor do I feel there is really a right or wrong answer on whether a car deserves to be in a game (unless you have a Gran Turismo situation where you have multiple duplicates of the same car).

Will I agree with the you on the DLC policy, Microsoft is not the one releasing the DLC so I'm unsure where you got that.

Either way I have a question, what else has Microsoft done?

They aren't making you re-buy anything, really. That is all up to the consumer if they want to support bad DLC policies or not. This is where you should have took action if you feel so gipped by it.

Again, you dont have to buy anything, but what Im wondering is why you arent speaking up about GT's DLC policy, as it is just as bad, if not worse, then FM's. When they released the paint chips for sale, did you buy those? And if you didnt, why didnt you do the same for Fh? Either way, that statement is moot, as the Forza series always releases plenty of things for free also.

Side note for someone, do the FH car packs let you get one free car, or is that just from FM?

The vans are great, and I never purchased it for Fm so its a new welcome addition for me. So far the packs have been great, and I have no problem with them. Its funny that you talk about wanting a full game at the time of purchase, yet GT is still doing updates for things that should have been in the game 12 months ago. You're purposely blinding yourself to one company, while going balls out on another. Makes little sense to me, honestly.
They have shady business practices period and now that I experienced it first hand even after I heard and read about it from numerous friends and people I dont know or associate with i know its my fault and aint going through it again. I know its my fault especially when the overall majority of my friends and people

Either way I have a question, what else has Microsoft doesf qqnqvbvvırsSec e?

Im not arguing or trying to start anything. Im just sharing my thoughts and experience and Im not the only one who has had the same experience. MS XBOX have shady business practices. I know getting screwed is my fault only, It wont haappen again, but I blame only me as I was warned ahead of time by talking to friends and talking online with people I never met and through the research on and offline I did not only before horizon 2 but 3 months ago when I wanted to expand my racing opportunitieson console and went to gamestop and best buy to see what options were andfound out about Forza games. Now Forza did interest me more than anything else out there since I am a long time P.S and GT fan and playr it seemed like my best bet. Again I was forwarned more so by the Gamestop guys who showed me some examples the B.B guy just said the exclusive titles suck and that there customer service is about as nice and helpful as as a dog craping tacks. But I was drawn into Forza because it was like GT and had some different tracks and some different cars and the porshe dlc helped me looked past what I should have expcted and inevitably happened. and no nobody forced me to buy the dlc but as a hardcore gamer in the racing genre I like to drive and experience as many cars as possible. I dont mind paying for dlc but paying for some of the same cars more than once even if its different games is no good. Anyway360 owners were misled and yes I knowfatures likeweather and things that the 360 hardware couldng do is understandable but if theynwould have talked about features half as much before the release as was and still is talked about today then people would have clearly understood what they wee investing in.

I don't really want to comment on what Microsoft have done wrong, but I'd like to highlight one thing they've done very right (and not necessarily had to). Then again, it may actually make a point as to how Xbox One users really are treated more favourably in one particular aspect. I absolutely love how they've handled Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox One, and for people who own both consoles. Firstly, you can share a Gold membership on the Xbox One console. No need for everyone on the same console to have a Gold account anymore. Secondly, there's only one Xbox Live Gold account still, and your membership gives you Gold on both consoles. Lastly, and I think that's really awesome, you can be logged in on both consoles at the same time. One family member can use the Xbox 360 with your credentials, while you use the Xbox One, or the other way around. They could have gone a different way about it, but I really like what they did here. Hope this isn't too far off topic.

Playground Games didn't develop the X360 version and Microsoft is not going to pay Sumo to build cars for a system that both Forza devs have moved on from.

The only thing surprising is Forza Rewards bt money isn't that hard to get.

Playground Games didn't develop the X360 version and Microsoft is not going to pay Sumo to build cars for a system that both Forza devs have moved on from.

The only thing surprising is Forza Rewards bt money isn't that hard to get.

It's noticeably harder to earn money in the 360 version of FH2 than it was in the first game. There are no high paying street race events. And if you like upgarding your cars for fun, you're going to have an even rougher time saving money. Sure, the 10% discount perks help but that's not good enough.

It would have been nice if you would have addressed my post about GT DLC policies.

They have shady business practices period and now that I experienced it first hand even after I heard and read about it from numerous friends and people I dont know or associate with i know its my fault and aint going through it again. I know its my fault especially when the overall majority of my friends and people
I'm interested to know what practices you're talking about that are isolated to Microsoft.

Im not arguing or trying to start anything. Im just sharing my thoughts and experience and Im not the only one who has had the same experience. MS XBOX have shady business practices.
Just the same, I'm not the only one who hasn't either. I've actually had a worse go through when I had my PS3. Still, Im interested in hearing what these shady policies are.

Again I was forwarned more so by the Gamestop guys who showed me some examples the B.B guy just said the exclusive titles suck and that there customer service is about as nice and helpful as as a dog craping tacks.
I wouldnt know much of this, In all my times I've had my Xbox, I dont think I've ever needed to contact customer support. Exclusives suck? Thats subjective, and already off considering you already had an interest in Forza.

But I was drawn into Forza because it was like GT and had some different tracks and some different cars and the porshe dlc helped me looked past what I should have expcted and inevitably happened. and no nobody forced me to buy the dlc but as a hardcore gamer in the racing genre I like to drive and experience as many cars as possible.
So its sounding more like the problem is you, not the DLC. You wanting all the cars, but get upset that it costs money. I see no problem there.

I dont mind paying for dlc but paying for some of the same cars more than once even if its different games is no good.
I semi-agree with you, I get upset when a new title comes out and cars that where in the previous are excluded and are brought up as DLC later on. What I dont get mad about is when a car from FM wasnt included in its offbrand of FH. I just choose what to buy, and what not to buy and thats as far as it goes for me.

Anyway360 owners were misled and yes I knowfatures likeweather and things that the 360 hardware couldng do is understandable but if theynwould have talked about features half as much before the release as was and still is talked about today then people would have clearly understood what they wee investing in.
I agree.

That was hard to read through.

Back