How the Xbox 360 version of FH2 got "hosed", abandoned, etc.

• Thread starter Aftrbrnr
  • 33 comments
Seems to me like FH2 on the 360 has been worse than FH1. The car selection is better as is the map, since you can drive in a lot of places between roads, but that's it. There are four choices for multiplayer matchmaking, no custom games. You can't search for specific vinyl groups but you can import them from FH1, so I've ended up going to FH1, where I can search for vinyl groups, to buy them and then importing them into FH2. If I have to use part of an old game in order to play the new game, it's a failure. The X1 version receives DLC and all the features the game was promised, but didn't get. The 360 version shouldn't even be called "Forza Horizon 2", rather, "Forza Horizon 1.5".

what kind of crap are you guys on? i see drivatars all the time in the 360 version and i got the 360 version for the exclusive cars (BTW can anybody confirm that the F355 is in both versions)

what kind of crap are you guys on? i see drivatars all the time in the 360 version and i got the 360 version for the exclusive cars (BTW can anybody confirm that the F355 is in both versions)
How are you seeing drivitars in a game that has no drivitars? You're probably seeing random fictional characters from the Forza world, just like there was in FH1.

It would be funny if there was an Easter egg in Horizon 2 where one of the AI drivers was Darius Flynt :)

Back to topic:
I'm still bummed that they just released Horizon 2 on 360 like that. Well, I care less if they didn't add weather. But come on, at least add tuning and DLC like it says on the back of the f:censored:'n cover!

Latest Posts

Back